In today’s world, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our quality of life. From eating healthy to exercising, we are always looking for ways to be our best selves. But what about the air we breathe?
We often don’t think about the air we breathe, but it’s one of the most important things for our health. Poor air quality can cause a variety of health problems, from asthma to cancer.
Luckily, there is a solution. Airveda is a company that provides air quality solutions that improve the air we breathe. Their products range from air purifiers to aromatherapy, and they are all designed to improve air quality.
If you’re looking for a way to improve your
Download Airveda – Air Quality APK Free
|APK Name||Airveda – Air Quality|
|App Latest version:||6.3.6|
|Airveda – Air Quality last updated time||Oct 9, 2022|
|Developed by||Airveda Technologies|
How To Download and Install Airveda – Air Quality For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Airveda – Air Quality App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Airveda – Air Quality App” in the search bar.
- Find the Airveda – Air Quality App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Airveda – Air Quality App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Airveda – Air Quality App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Airveda – Air Quality App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run Airveda – Air Quality on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Airveda – Air Quality App, however there are a number of ways to play Airveda – Air Quality on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Airveda – Air Quality
The Airveda app provides accurate and real-time air quality index (AQI) from locations across the globe. Track outdoor air quality in your city – including PM2.5, AQI, and PM10 values, view historical air quality data for any location, know how pollution levels in your city compare with global figures and make informed decisions that help you Breathe Well and Live Well.
The app also connects seamlessly with high accuracy, portable Airveda monitors that measure PM2.5 PM10 CO2 Temperature and Humidity.
• Air quality alerts – Get daily notifications about AQI in your location and minimize exposure to poor air quality. Know when air quality is safe to spend a day outdoors, and when is it bad so you can take preventive measures such as masks and air purifiers.
• Real-time and historical data – View hourly, daily and monthly Air Quality data for any location and any device. Make informed decisions regarding exercise times, play times, vacations, etc.
• Trusted Air Quality Data Sources – View data from the US Embassy, Indian government monitoring stations as well as other Airveda monitors set up around your city and rest of the country.
• Interactive map – See AQI, PM2.5, and PM10 for all air quality monitors in the selected location, including Airveda Outdoor monitors.
• Read Articles – Understand why it is important to monitor air quality, its impact and how air quality can be measured. Hear from the experts on how you can maintain respiratory wellness.
• Manage effectiveness of your air purifier – Configure your Airveda Air Quality Monitor with your app and remotely know if your purifiers are effective, or if they need filter cleaning or changes.
• Completely ad-free with no hidden costs.
For more information visit: www.airveda.com
Airveda has successfully helped people improve air quality in their homes and workplaces. The app has been downloaded over 100,000 times and has received rave reviews from users. Airveda is the perfect app for anyone who wants to improve air quality and live a healthier life.