AirPlayMirror is a powerful AirPlay receiver that turns your Android device into an AirPlay receiver. With AirPlayMirror, you can easily mirror your iPhone or iPad screen to your Android device.
Download AirPlayMirror (Demo) APK Free
|APK Name||AirPlayMirror (Demo)|
|App Latest version:||2.2|
|AirPlayMirror (Demo) last updated time||Aug 25, 2022|
|category||Video Players & Editors|
|Developed by||NeoYantra Technologies|
How To Download and Install AirPlayMirror (Demo) For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install AirPlayMirror (Demo) App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “AirPlayMirror (Demo) App” in the search bar.
- Find the AirPlayMirror (Demo) App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the AirPlayMirror (Demo) App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “AirPlayMirror (Demo) App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use AirPlayMirror (Demo) App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run AirPlayMirror (Demo) on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of AirPlayMirror (Demo) App, however there are a number of ways to play AirPlayMirror (Demo) on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About AirPlayMirror (Demo)
AirPlayMirror is Receiver App on Android for AirPlay Mirroring and Casting from Apple devices. An Apple AirPlay device can be an iPhone, an iPad, an iPodTouch, a MacBook, a iMac, or a MacMini. Using AirPlayMirror Receiver, the Android device can mirror screen of an Apple device or can playback audio/video/photos stored on Apple device or can play YouTube video link from Apple device over the local network. This is highly useful for sharing the screen and content of Apple device with family, friends, colleagues, customers or business partners.
***** 15 minutes limited Trial/Demo App*****
o Mirroring of Screen of Apple Devices (iOS version 9 to 15).
o Mirror/cast from up to 4 Apple devices simultaneously.
o Playback of Apple device’s media content.
o Slideshow of photos, images and videos of Apple device.
o Restrict unauthorized user from sharing his Apple device using passcode feature.
o Playback of YouTube free content from Apple device to AirPlayMirror receiver.
o Resize and move the mirroring/casting window in the App view.
o Share game screen while playing game on Apple device.
o Bluetooth Low Energy based Airplay advertising to mirror devices across different subnets.
Instructions of using AirPlayMirror (Demo) App:
1. Launch AirPlayMirror (Demo) App on Android Device. The App will start advertising Android Device as an AirPlayMirror Receiver. The default name of the Receiver is Android Device’s name.
2. On Apple Device, enable AirPlay and select AirPlayMirror Receiver’s name from the list. Enable Mirroring using the slider. The Apple device should be in the same network as the Android Device.
3. On AirPlayMirror App, the list of Apple devices connected to the App are shown in semi transparent control-screen which slides out on touching “>”. For unhindered mirroring, slide control -screen to left by swiping it to left or by touching outside the control-screen.
4. One can disconnect Apple device and mute/unmute the mirroring/casting by touching mirroring window in the App for about two seconds, or by going to control screen and perform disconnect and mute/unmute.
5. Touching Settings icon on the control-screen, the user can navigate to Settings, where user can rename AirPlayMirror Receiver’s name, enable/disable password for authentication, toggle AirPlay Recever discovery to on/off, change quality of mirroring, set YouTube bandwidth, or reset to default settings.
You may reach us at [email protected]
AirPlayMirror is a handy little android application that allows you to mirror your device’s screen to a larger display. This can be extremely useful for presentations, watching movies, or playing games. The application is easy to use and works well.