The Somme 1916 Museum – Albert is a museum in the town of Albert, France, dedicated to the Battle of the Somme. The museum is situated in the Carnot Barracks, which served as a military hospital during the battle. The museum opened in early 2009.
Download Somme 1916 Museum – Albert APK Free:
|APK Name||Somme 1916 Museum – Albert|
|App Latest version:||1.0.4|
|Somme 1916 Museum – Albert last updated time||Feb 19, 2020|
|category||Travel & Local|
Somme 1916 Museum – Albert Features:
1. The Somme 1916 Museum is a reference museum for the Battle of the Somme.
2. The museum is free to visit and has a mobile application that can be used without an internet connection.
3. The mobile application can be used as a guide throughout the museum.
4. The museum has text, story, archive footage, and video content to immerse visitors in the daily life of soldiers during the Great War.
5. The use of headphones is recommended for a better experience.
6. The museum is located in the heart of the 1914-1918 battlefields.
7. The museum is open year-round.
8. The museum has an exceptional historical heritage.
9. The museum is a great place to learn about the Battle of the Somme.
10. The museum is a must-see for anyone interested in the Great War.
About Somme 1916 Museum – Albert
The Somme Museum 1916 is an app for the Android operating system that commemorates the Battle of the Somme, which took place during World War I. The app contains a wealth of information about the battle, including maps, photos, and videos. It also includes a detailed history of the battle, as well as biographies of the key figures involved. The app is available in English and French.
How To Download and Install Somme 1916 Museum – Albert For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Somme 1916 Museum – Albert App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Somme 1916 Museum – Albert App” in the search bar.
- Find the Somme 1916 Museum – Albert App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Somme 1916 Museum – Albert App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Somme 1916 Museum – Albert App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Somme 1916 Museum – Albert App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is Somme 1916 Museum – Albert available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Somme 1916 Museum – Albert app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Somme 1916 Museum – Albert on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Somme 1916 Museum – Albert App, however there are a number of ways to play Somme 1916 Museum – Albert on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Somme 1916 Museum – Albert app free?
Ans: Yes, the Somme 1916 Museum – Albert app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The Somme 1916 Museum – Albert android application provides an informative and educational experience for those interested in the First World War. The app is well designed and easy to use, with a wealth of information on the Battle of the Somme. It is a great resource for students and history buffs alike.