Glaslough, County Monaghan, Ireland, is a hidden gem that is often overlooked by tourists. The Glaslough audio trail will introduce you to the many charms of this picturesque village.
This charming village is nestled in the heart of the Monaghan countryside and is surrounded by rolling hills, tranquil lakes, and dense forests. Glaslough is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in all of Ireland and is a nature lover’s paradise.
The Glaslough audio trail will take you on a journey through the village and its surrounding countryside. You’ll learn about the history and culture of this vibrant community and discover the many hidden gems that make Glaslough so special.
Download Glaslough audio trail APK Free:
|APK Name||Glaslough audio trail|
|App Latest version:||1.1|
|Glaslough audio trail last updated time||Mar 11, 2022|
|category||Travel & Local|
|Developed by||AT Creative Ltd|
Glaslough audio trail Features:
1. An easy to follow trail through Glaslough village.
2. The trail tells the stories of the Leslie family and the village community.
3. The trail is open for all to enjoy.
4. The trail is 2 kilometres long.
5. The trail starts beside the Famine Monument.
6. The trail finishes at Saint Salvator’s Church.
7. The trail reveals many stories of time past.
8. The trail tells us why railways were once the life of rural communities.
9. The trail tells us how superstition once influenced burial practices.
10. The trail tells us about Glaslough’s past role as a centre of agricultural innovation and market town.
About Glaslough audio trail
The Glaslough audio trail is a playstore app that takes users on a virtual tour of the village of Glaslough, Ireland. The app features audio recordings of locals telling stories about the village’s history and legends. It also includes GPS-enabled maps that guide users to the various points of interest in Glaslough.
How To Download and Install Glaslough audio trail For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Glaslough audio trail App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Glaslough audio trail App” in the search bar.
- Find the Glaslough audio trail App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Glaslough audio trail App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Glaslough audio trail App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Glaslough audio trail App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is Glaslough audio trail available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Glaslough audio trail app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Glaslough audio trail on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Glaslough audio trail App, however there are a number of ways to play Glaslough audio trail on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Glaslough audio trail app free?
Ans: Yes, the Glaslough audio trail app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The Glaslough audio trail android application is a great way to learn about the history of Glaslough. The app is easy to use and is filled with interesting information about the town. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is interested in the history of Glaslough.