goAkamai is a free, open source web application accelerator that speeds up the loading of web pages and applications by caching static content and eliminating the need to send requests to the server for each page load.
1. Real-time traffic information for Oahu
3. Traffic cameras
4. Driving times
6. Provided by Hawaii Department of Transportation and City and County of Honolulu
8. For the island of Oahu
9. Real-time information
Download goAkamai APK Free
|App Latest version:||3.2.6|
|goAkamai last updated time||Oct 15, 2019|
|category||Travel & Local|
|Developed by||ICx Transportation Group, Inc|
How To Download and Install goAkamai For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install goAkamai App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “goAkamai App” in the search bar.
- Find the goAkamai App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the goAkamai App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “goAkamai App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use goAkamai App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About goAkamai APK:
Free traffic information for the island of O’ahu, including incidents, traffic cameras, driving times and congestion as part of the Go Akamai Traveler Information Program. Provided by the Hawaii Department of Transportation and the City and County of Honolulu.
1. Is goAkamai available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the goAkamai app is available for PC.
2. How do I run goAkamai on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of goAkamai App, however there are a number of ways to play goAkamai on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the goAkamai app free?
Ans: Yes, the goAkamai app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
With the Akamai goAkamai app, you can:
-View your account information, including your usage and billing history
-Manage your account settings, including password and contact information
-View and modify your delivery settings
-Access help articles and contact Akamai Customer Support
-View Akamai’s Twitter and blog feeds
The goAkamai app provides a convenient and easy-to-use interface for managing your Akamai account on the go.