A wallet is a small, flat case that is used to carry personal items such as cash, credit cards, and identification. Wallets are often made of leather or cloth and they are often decorated with motifs or designs.
1. iOS Passbook and Wallet compatible
2. Automatic pass updates
3. Visual highlights of changed fields
4. Allows publishing of native app on the pass
5. Geo-position based notifications
6. Support for QR, PDF417, Aztec and Code 128 barcodes
7. One-click installation and pass import
8. Built-in QR scanner to import passes
9. Backup and restore via Google Drive
10. Pass grouping by pass type and issuer
Download Wallet APK Free
|App Latest version:||2.6.3|
|Wallet last updated time||Feb 9, 2022|
|category||Travel & Local|
|Developed by||Wallet Union|
How To Download and Install Wallet For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Wallet App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Wallet App” in the search bar.
- Find the Wallet App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Wallet App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Wallet App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Wallet App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Wallet APK:
With Wallet you can enjoy full benefits of electronic cards, passes, tickets, coupons and boarding passes on Android. Designed to fully support iOS Passbook and Wallet standards, now you can manage all your passes in your phone.
This application does not support scanning of plastic loyalty cards or paper tickets and converting them into electronic wallet forms.
* Full compatibility with passes issued for iOS Passbook and Wallet platforms
* Automatic pass update
* Clear change notifications on any updates
* Visual highlights of changed fields
* Allows publishing of native app on the pass
* Notifications based on geo position, iBeacon and relevant time
* Support for QR, PDF417, Aztec and Code 128 barcodes
* One-click installation and pass import
* Built-in QR scanner to import passes
* Backup and restore via Google Drive
* Pass grouping by pass type and issuer
* Card stack arrangements via Drag & Drop
* Pass import via email and file system
* Pass export to email and MMS
Please note that this application is not intended for scanning plastic loyalty cards or paper tickets and converting such plastic or paper into electronic wallet forms. To install electronic loyalty cards and/or electronic tickets, please scan dedicated QR codes leading to electronic versions of the tickets/loyalty cards/boarding passes etc, or look for “Install into Wallet” links/buttons. Those QR/links are created and published by electronic passes’ issuers such as retail shops, airlines, event organisers etc.
1. Is Wallet available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Wallet app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Wallet on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Wallet App, however there are a number of ways to play Wallet on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Wallet app free?
Ans: Yes, the Wallet app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Wallet is the perfect android application for keeping your important information at your fingertips. With its easy to use interface, you can store your credit cards, bank information, and other important documents securely. Plus, with the added security of a password, you can rest assured that your information is safe and secure. So, next time you’re out and about, don’t forget your Wallet!