Do you have a lot of dead zones in your house? Wish you could just wave your hand and have your phone magically connect to the nearest WiFi hotspot? Well, your days of wishing are over! With WiFi Signal Meter, you can see the strength of all the WiFi signals in your area, so you can connect to the one that’s best for you.
Download WiFi Signal Meter APK Free
|APK Name||WiFi Signal Meter|
|App Latest version:||1.0.6|
|WiFi Signal Meter last updated time||May 21, 2022|
|Developed by||Edgar García Leyva|
How To Download and Install WiFi Signal Meter For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install WiFi Signal Meter App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “WiFi Signal Meter App” in the search bar.
- Find the WiFi Signal Meter App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the WiFi Signal Meter App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “WiFi Signal Meter App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use WiFi Signal Meter App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About WiFi Signal Meter
WiFi Signal Meter is an Android app that helps you monitor the signal strength of your WiFi network and see how it changes over time. With this app, you can identify and troubleshoot any problems with your WiFi network. WiFi Signal Meter also includes a signal strength widget that you can add to your home screen.
WiFi Signal Meter Features:
– Signal strength of the WiFi network to which you are connected
– Signal strength of surrounding WiFi networks
– MAC address of the WiFi network
– Security of the WiFi network
– BSSID of the WiFi network
1. Is WiFi Signal Meter available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the WiFi Signal Meter app is available for PC.
2. How do I run WiFi Signal Meter on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of WiFi Signal Meter App, however there are a number of ways to play WiFi Signal Meter on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the WiFi Signal Meter app free?
Ans: Yes, the WiFi Signal Meter app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The WiFi Signal Meter android application is a handy tool that allows users to monitor the signal strength of their WiFi network. The app is easy to use and provides accurate information about the signal strength and the corresponding data rate.