Voice Access is a powerful app that gives you complete control over your Android device using only your voice. With Voice Access, you can open apps, make calls, send messages, and more, without ever having to touch your phone.
How To Download and Install Voice Access For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Voice Access App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Voice Access App” in the search bar.
- Find the Voice Access App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Voice Access App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Voice Access App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Voice Access App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
Voice Access Features:
– Voice Access helps anyone who has difficulty manipulating a touch screen to use their Android device.
– Voice Access provides many voice commands, including basic navigation, controlling the current screen, text editing, and dictation.
– The Google Assistant can be used to start Voice Access.
– To pause Voice Access temporarily, just say “stop listening”.
– To disable Voice Access completely, go to Settings > Accessibility > Voice Access and turn off the switch.
– For additional support, see Voice Access help.
Summary of Voice Access APK:
|APK Name||Voice Access|
|App Latest version:||null|
|Voice Access last updated time||Jun 9, 2022|
|Developed by||Google LLC|
1. Is Voice Access available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Voice Access app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Voice Access on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Voice Access App, however there are a number of ways to play Voice Access on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Voice Access app free?
Ans: Yes, the Voice Access app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Voice Access is an amazing android application that allows users to control their devices using their voice. With Voice Access, users can do anything from sending a text message to turning on the lights, making it the perfect application for those with disabilities. Thanks to its easy-to-use interface, Voice Access is perfect for anyone who wants to make their life a little easier.