We all need someone to help us stay on track. Whether it’s keeping our lives organized or helping us stay fit, a ruler is a great tool to have. This simple invention has been helping people measure things for centuries. Rulers are a must-have for any artist, engineer, or student. They’re also perfect for keeping your home and office organized. With a ruler by your side, you’ll be able to accomplish anything you set your mind to.
– Ruler app includes the following functions:unit converter (mm to inches, centimeters to inches), calculation of the length, straight line, calculation of area, defining the thread pitch, caliper, ruler online, etc.
– Screen ruler has inflicted strokes (scale), multiple units of length (centimeter, meter, inch) used to measure the distance.
– Electronic ruler Features:
– accuracy of measurement;
– easy to use;
– stylish design;
– simple calibration;
– set the units: cm, mm, inch;
– measurement of the length (with hold function) either side of the device;
– graph paper, vertical and horizontal line;
– measurement in 4 modes: point, line, plane, level;
– translated to 15 Languages.
– Tap the screen to start using the best multi-touch measuring system and find size of all curious objects around you.
Download Ruler APK Free
|App Latest version:||5.48|
|Ruler last updated time||Oct 19, 2021|
How To Download and Install Ruler For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Ruler App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Ruler App” in the search bar.
- Find the Ruler App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Ruler App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Ruler App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Ruler App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Ruler is an app that helps you measure things in the real world. Just open the app, point your camera at the object you want to measure, and Ruler will tell you the size. Ruler can measure in both metric and imperial units, so it can handle just about any measurement you need.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is Ruler available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Ruler app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Ruler on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Ruler App, however there are a number of ways to play Ruler on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Ruler app free?
Ans: Yes, the Ruler app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Ruler is a simple, yet useful, Android application that allows users to measure the size of objects by placing the object against the screen and drawing a line. Ruler is perfect for quickly measuring the size of an object, or for taking a rough estimate.