A ruler is a device that is used to measure linear distance. It is a straight, thin piece of metal or wood with a handle on one end and a calibrations on the other. The calibrations are used to measure markings that indicate the distance between two points. Rulers come in a variety of sizes, but the most common size is 12 inches.
1. Ruler is simple to use
2. Ruler is user-friendly
3. Ruler is accurate
4. Ruler can be calibrated with a credit card or coin
5. Ruler can be calibrated with a real ruler
6. Ruler can be manually set to a known length
7. Ruler has a night mode
8. Ruler saves measurements for future use
9. Ruler does not require permissions
10. Ruler has an update history
Download Ruler APK Free
|App Latest version:||3.6.2|
|Ruler last updated time||Nov 14, 2018|
|Developed by||Xalpha Lab|
How To Download and Install Ruler For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Ruler App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Ruler App” in the search bar.
- Find the Ruler App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Ruler App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Ruler App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Ruler App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Ruler is a new app that helps you measure anything in your environment quickly and easily. Whether you’re measuring the size of a room, the width of a window, or the length of your garden, Ruler makes it simple. Just open the app, point your phone at the object you want to measure, and Ruler will tell you the size. Ruler is the perfect app for anyone who needs to measure things accurately, whether you’re a contractor, a DIY enthusiast, or just someone who likes to be prepared. Ruler is also perfect for taking measurements when you’re out and about, so you’ll never have to guess how big something is again.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is Ruler available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Ruler app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Ruler on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Ruler App, however there are a number of ways to play Ruler on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Ruler app free?
Ans: Yes, the Ruler app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Ruler is a great little android application that does exactly what it promises, provides a ruler on your android device. This is a great tool for anyone who needs to measure something while on the go, or who just wants a handy ruler in their pocket. The app is easy to use and provides accurate measurements.