Looking to speed up your device and customize it to your liking? Look no further than FlashFire! This powerful app is perfect for rooted devices, and lets you flash ROMs, kernels, and other mods with ease. With FlashFire, you can also backup and restore your device’s firmware, and optimize its performance. So if you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for your rooted device, FlashFire is the app for you.
Download [root] FlashFire APK Free
|APK Name||[root] FlashFire|
|App Latest version:||0.73|
|[root] FlashFire last updated time||Sep 21, 2017|
How To Download and Install [root] FlashFire For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install [root] FlashFire App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “[root] FlashFire App” in the search bar.
- Find the [root] FlashFire App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the [root] FlashFire App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “[root] FlashFire App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use [root] FlashFire App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run [root] FlashFire on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of [root] FlashFire App, however there are a number of ways to play [root] FlashFire on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About [root] FlashFire
FlashFire is the most advanced on-device firmware flasher available for rooted Android devices. It can flash full firmware packages from various manufacturers, as well as apply over-the-air (OTA) and ZIP updates – all while maintaining root, and without using a custom recovery. It also offers full device backup and restore functionalities in several formats. Relevant files can be stored on internal storage, SD cards, USB connected storage, or can even be streamed directly to and from your computer using USB or Wi-Fi.
FlashFire is the spiritual successor to the Mobile ODIN app, which was a similar solution (using completely different methods under the hood) exclusively for Samsung devices on older Android versions.
FlashFire is an extremely powerful application, it should be used with caution. Data loss, soft-bricks, and even hard-bricks are possible if used incorrectly. Unless you are an expert user, consult FlashFire’s website and the XDA discussion thread before doing anything potentially destructive.
Note: currently all functionality is unlocked without purchasing Pro. This may change in the future!
XDA discussion thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/general/paid-software/flashfire-t3075433
With FlashFire, you can flash firmware images to your Android device, without the need to go through the often-lengthy process of unlocking and rooting your device. This can be particularly useful when you need to update your device’s firmware, or when you need to return it to its factory default state.