If you have an Android phone, then you know that there are a lot of things you can do with it using just your voice. With the help of the Google Voice Commands Guide, you can learn all of the different voice commands that you can use with your phone. You can use voice commands to do things like make phone calls, send text messages, and even control your music. With this guide, you can learn how to use voice commands to make your life easier.
Download OK Google Voice Commands Guide APK Free
|APK Name||OK Google Voice Commands Guide|
|App Latest version:||4.9.27|
|OK Google Voice Commands Guide last updated time||Feb 17, 2022|
|Developed by||SDE Dev Team|
How To Download and Install OK Google Voice Commands Guide For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install OK Google Voice Commands Guide App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “OK Google Voice Commands Guide App” in the search bar.
- Find the OK Google Voice Commands Guide App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the OK Google Voice Commands Guide App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “OK Google Voice Commands Guide App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use OK Google Voice Commands Guide App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run OK Google Voice Commands Guide on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of OK Google Voice Commands Guide App, however there are a number of ways to play OK Google Voice Commands Guide on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About OK Google Voice Commands Guide
Discover new OK Google voice commands for voice control, say OK Google and do things by just commanding with your voice! Find OK Google Assistant commands and phrases in this easy to understand guide and try them right away with Google Assistant! All voice commands work for both Google Assistant and Google Now, and some are compatible with Google Home and Nest! Everything you can say to to your phone or personal Google assistant is presented to you as a guide of about 25 categories of useful and powerful okay Google Assistant voice actions and commands. By saying OK Google, you can control your phone or any other device, run house automation tasks, with help of Google Assistant (this app is not Google Assistant!). Learn to control your device, automate your home and get driving assistance without touching your phone! We also offer you to place a widget which will start OK Google on tap.
Discover commands, see possible examples, understand the usage of over 300 hands-free actions (commands) you can say to Google Assistant in your phone and find them in just a few taps! Everything you may ask your phone to do, from Search and Navigation, to Messaging and fantastic Easter Eggs are presented to you in the most intuitive and beautiful way in this full OK Google guide.
With these hands-free commands, you will be able to use your phone without touching it, which is awesome. For example, you can use your phone as a hands-free device while driving, while entirely focusing on the road! Just control your device with speech, pronouncing voice commands you find in our application!
Please note that this app is just a guide for Google Assistant! All voice interaction and intelligent answers are powered by Google.
With Google Assistant or Google Now apps you can:
• Set alarms
• Make calls
• Send messages
• Automate your home (e.g. with Google Home)
• Create events in Calendar / Agenda
• Set reminders
• Check weather
• Play music
• Search for any kind of information
• Ask Google for directions, start navigation e.t.c.
And many, many more, all with just your voice and without touching your phone!
Please note that you will need the official “Google” app, which you can download from Play Store in order to control your phone with your voice. Also, consider enabling voice detection from any screen to enhance hands-free device control experience.
All phrases and actions have been successfully tested, but their availability depends on your country and Android version. More languages coming soon!
The program is a guide to all voice comamnds which can be used with Google voice search powered by “Google Inc.”. The whole action is powered by app named “Google” or “Google Assistant”, depending on system version and country. It is a requirement to have it installed on your device to use our app.
Found a mistake? Report it here: https://goo.gl/qRioEk
This application is a comprehensive guide to the OK Google voice commands. It explains what each command does and how to use it. With this guide, you can get the most out of your OK Google voice commands.