Are you curious about what’s happening on your network? Network Mapper can help you find out. Network Mapper is a free and open source network exploration and security auditing tool. It can quickly scan your network to identify hosts and services, and then map out the connections between them. Network Mapper is also great for troubleshooting network problems and finding security holes.
Network Mapper Features:
-See real-time connections
-See where apps are connecting geographically
-Monitor WiFi, 3G, 4G, and VPN connections
-Analyze data to see what info is being shared
-See IP addresses and trace them
-Export data to a spreadsheet
Download Network Mapper APK Free
|APK Name||Network Mapper|
|App Latest version:||20|
|Network Mapper last updated time||Oct 9, 2018|
|Developed by||Adriano Matousek|
How To Download and Install Network Mapper For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Network Mapper App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Network Mapper App” in the search bar.
- Find the Network Mapper App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Network Mapper App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Network Mapper App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Network Mapper App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
About Network Mapper
The Network Mapper is an app designed to help users map their network. The app can scan for devices on the network, identify the type of device, and show the IP address and MAC address. The app can also identify the operating system and service pack of devices on the network.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is Network Mapper available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Network Mapper app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Network Mapper on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Network Mapper App, however there are a number of ways to play Network Mapper on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Network Mapper app free?
Ans: Yes, the Network Mapper app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Network Mapper is an android application that allows users to map their network and view detailed information about each device connected to it. This application is a great tool for network administrators and security professionals who need to know what devices are connected to their network and what type of traffic is passing through it. Network Mapper is also a great tool for home users who want to know what devices are connected to their home network and what type of traffic is passing through it.