Would you like to be able to track your cell signal strength and troubleshoot cell phone reception problems? If so, you need NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging. NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging is an easy-to-use, yet powerful cell signal monitoring tool that allows you to track your cell signal strength and troubleshoot cell phone reception problems. With NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging, you can keep a detailed log of your cell signal strength, as well as see a history of your cell signal strength readings. Plus, NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging is the only cell signal monitoring tool that allows you to export your cell signal strength data to a CSV file. So, if you want to be able to track your cell signal strength
Download NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging APK Free
|APK Name||NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging|
|App Latest version:||1.68|
|NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging last updated time||Feb 10, 2021|
|Developed by||Vitaly V|
How To Download and Install NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging App” in the search bar.
- Find the NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks Emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging
This app is designed to allow users to monitor their cell signal strength and data usage in real time. The app will log the signal strength and data usage for each cell tower the user’s phone is connected to, as well as the date and time of connection. This information can be used to help users determine which cell towers provide the best signal strength and data performance.
NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging Features:
– On-line monitoring of GSM / WCDMA / LTE network signal and services
– Widgets 2×1 and 4×2
– Signal strength in Status Bar. Network info in notification.
– Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
– Data collection in the background
– Display network technology and signal strength on the map
– Export session to CSV and KML
– Export map data to KML
– Measurement statistics
– Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
– Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
– Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
– Free, without ads
– CDMA support
– Monitoring and Analysis modes
– Dual SIM widgets
– Signal strength and Network info in notification on Android Wear watches
– Dark and light Themes
– Data collection in the
Whats New In this NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging?
1. Is NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging app is available for PC.
2. How do I run NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging App, however there are a number of ways to play NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging app free?
Ans: Yes, the NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging is an android application that logs the cell signal strength and type for a specified period of time. The data can be used to track the location of the device and to identify areas with poor cell signal.