Download IP Location APK Free
|APK Name||IP Location|
|App Latest version:||2.76|
|IP Location last updated time||Mar 20, 2022|
|Developed by||DigitalBox Studios|
How To Download and Install IP Location For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install IP Location App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “IP Location App” in the search bar.
- Find the IP Location App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the IP Location App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “IP Location App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use IP Location App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run IP Location on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of IP Location App, however there are a number of ways to play IP Location on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About IP Location
IP Address: Location,Speed,Network
⭐NEW! Simple and fast Geolocation with Network Information.
▪️ Pinned location on the Map
▪️ Locate IP Address
▪️ External IP
▪️ Local IP
▪️ Gateway, DNS
▪️ MAC Address
▪️ Wifi Speed
▪️ Signal Strength
▪️ Shows if your VPN connection is active.
IP-based geolocation services can only provide an approximation of the location. With this service, you can obtain 95-99% percent accuracy of a user’s country. IP-based geolocation services provide 55-80% accuracy for a user’s region or state. And they provide 50-75% accuracy for a user’s city.
You need to have the public IP Address in order for the geolocation to work. A public IP address is an IP address that is used to access the Internet. Public IP addresses can be routed on the Internet, unlike private ones.
Certain IP addresses can be assigned freely on the local area network. Since they are not unique, they are not routed on the internet. The addresses which can be freely assigned are called private IP addresses, the ones which are unique are called public. To be routed, a private address needs to be translated into a public one. This process of translating between private and public IP addresses is called network address translation, or NAT. Routers and firewalls often also perform this task.
You can use this app to locate your desired IP Location or even check the functionality of your VPN provider.