If you’re looking for an app that can help you keep an eye on your network activity, NetMonitor Pro is the perfect tool for you. With this app, you can see exactly what’s happening on your network, and identify any potential problems. NetMonitor Pro is easy to use and provides all the information you need to keep your network running smoothly.
Download NetMonitor Pro APK Free
|APK Name||NetMonitor Pro|
|App Latest version:||1.78|
|NetMonitor Pro last updated time||Oct 20, 2022|
|Developed by||Vitaly V|
How To Download and Install NetMonitor Pro For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install NetMonitor Pro App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “NetMonitor Pro App” in the search bar.
- Find the NetMonitor Pro App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the NetMonitor Pro App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “NetMonitor Pro App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use NetMonitor Pro App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run NetMonitor Pro on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of NetMonitor Pro App, however there are a number of ways to play NetMonitor Pro on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About NetMonitor Pro
For Android 5.1 or higher. Dual SIM support. Try free version before buying. To see Cell on map BTS file must be loaded. ARFCN and Band are available for Android 7 or higher.
App could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
– On-line monitoring of NR / LTE / WCDMA / GSM / CDMA network signal and services
– Monitoring and Analysis modes
– Widgets 2×1, 4×2 and 4×3 including Dual SIM
– Signal strength in Status Bar. Extended Network info in notification
– Signal strength and Network info in notification on Android Wear watches
– Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
– Dark and light Themes
– Data collection in the background for both SIMs
– Display network technology and signal strength on the map
– Display sector azimuths on map (BTS file is needed)
– Site Explorer (BTS file is needed)
– Map styles (long press on map)
– Export session to CSV and KML
– Export map data to KML
– Share Sessions using export/import of Session in JSON format
– Export list of unique cells
– Measurement statistics
– Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
– Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
– Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
– Correctness of the data is highly dependent on the correct and full implementation of the Google Android API on the device
For questions and suggestions:
Support is possible, but not guaranteed.
NetMonitor Pro is a great Android application that allows users to monitor their network traffic and data usage. This app is easy to use and is a great way to keep track of your network usage.