Lenovo is a Chinese multinational technology company with headquarters in Beijing, China. It designs, develops, manufactures and sells personal computers, tablet computers, smartphones, workstations, servers, electronic storage devices, IT management software and smart televisions. Lenovo is the world’s largest PC vendor by unit sales and has a market share of nearly 25% in the global market.
– Support for Lenovo PCs, tablets, smartphones, data center, and other Lenovo and Motorola devices
– Quick solutions, warranty status, and device information
– Optimize your phone
– Find your nearest service provider
– Check your repair status
– One-stop Lenovo app
– Reorganize original Lenovo Support features
– Add new ‘Shop’ section allowing users to explore, search, and purchase Lenovo products
– Integrate a unified Lenovo account in the new ‘Me’ section
– Update new UI
– Service Provider Lookup feature to find your nearest service provider’s contact information, as well as location information via Google Maps
– Check the status of your repair
– Check your device’s warranty status
– Chat with one of our knowledgeable agents from within the app (Lenovo smartphones in India only)
– Find solution articles and videos to help you use your device
Download Lenovo APK Free
|App Latest version:||9.6.5.0910|
|Lenovo last updated time||Sep 11, 2022|
|Developed by||Lenovo Inc.|
How To Download and Install Lenovo For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Lenovo App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Lenovo App” in the search bar.
- Find the Lenovo App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Lenovo App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Lenovo App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Lenovo App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Lenovo APK:
For Android 5.0 and above.
Find support for your Lenovo PC, tablet, smartphone, data center, and other Lenovo and Motorola devices. Quickly find solutions, view your warranty status and device information, optimize your phone, find your nearest service provider, check your repair status, and more.
Your ‘One-Stop’ Lenovo app
Lenovo Help can be installed on any Android-based device. You can even use our diagnostics and optimized features to troubleshoot issues with most of your Android devices, regardless of brand.
• Have access to Lenovo product shop and services, all in one place
• Reorganize original Lenovo Support features
• Add a new ‘Shop’ section allowing users to explore, search, and purchase Lenovo products
• Integrate a unified Lenovo account in the new ‘Me’ section
• Update new UI
• Need repair? Use our Service Provider Lookup feature to find your nearest service provider’s contact information, as well as location information via Google Maps. Then use the app to open a service ticket (select countries and products).
• Check the status of your repair (select countries, PC products only).
• Check your device’s warranty status and update your warranty end date by scanning proof of purchase documentation and submitting to our agents (select countries and products).
• Chat with one of our knowledgeable agents from within the app (Lenovo smartphones in India only).
• Find solution articles and videos to help you use your device more effectively and troubleshoot problems. Provide feedback directly to Lenovo about the article’s effectiveness.
• Having an issue with your Android smartphone or tablet? Run simple or game self-diagnostics on each component to help you identify the problem. Test your display, battery health and temperature, touch screen, sound, cameras, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and more. Works on any Android device! Game tests are available on speaker and microphone tests only
• View important information about your Android smartphone or tablet, such as CPU, RAM, and storage usage, model and IMEI information, and software statistics.
• Access Lenovo’s Support website and Community Forums within the app.
• Now you can explore, search, and purchase Lenovo products in your app!
• Check our picks of Lenovo products and special campaigns
• Explore all Lenovo products by categories, brands and series
• Filter and sort by product specs to easily find exactly the product you need
• Browse a list of bestsellers and sales
• The shopping feature is only available in limited countries and regions. We’re now working hard to expand it to more regions
• Log in with Lenovo ID to access your unified Lenovo account
• Your history orders and shopping cart
• Your saved products from Lenovo’s Support website.
• Manage your Lenovo profile, wallet, and address book
We welcome your feedback about our app!
Please use the “About” option in the main menu of the app or leave us a comment here to let us know what you think.
NOTE: We cannot respond to product support requests or product complaints through Google Play comments or our in-app surveys.
Permissions requested by Lenovo Help
• Phone: Identify your Lenovo device’s Serial Number and IMEI. The app will never make phone calls.
• Your location: Set your location to get relevant service options, run diagnostics on your GPS sensor, and find your nearest service provider.
• Camera: Run diagnostics on your camera(s).
• Microphone: Run diagnostics on your microphone.
• Storage: Cache solution article images locally on your device for faster retrieval.
1. Is Lenovo available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Lenovo app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Lenovo on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Lenovo App, however there are a number of ways to play Lenovo on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Lenovo app free?
Ans: Yes, the Lenovo app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Lenovo android application is a useful tool that allows users to control their devices using a remote interface. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for users. The application is available for free download from the Google Play store.