Looking for an app to help you keep track of your cellular data usage? Look no further than Signal Monitor! This app is designed to help you keep track of your data usage in real time, so that you can avoid going over your limit. With Signal Monitor, you can easily track your data usage for each app on your phone. You can also set up notifications to alert you when you reach a certain data usage threshold. Signal Monitor is the perfect app for anyone who wants to stay on top of their cellular data usage.
Download Signal Monitor APK Free
|APK Name||Signal Monitor|
|App Latest version:||1.0.8|
|Signal Monitor last updated time||Jul 28, 2018|
How To Download and Install Signal Monitor For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Signal Monitor App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Signal Monitor App” in the search bar.
- Find the Signal Monitor App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Signal Monitor App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Signal Monitor App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Signal Monitor App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Signal Monitor
signal monitor is an app which helps you to keep track of your cellular data usage and wifi data usage.
it also tells you the amount of data used by each app on your phone.
signal monitor also tells you the amount of data used by each app on your phone.
you can see the data used in the last day, week or month.
signal monitor also has a data usage chart, which shows you the data used in the last day, week or month.
signal monitor is a very useful app for people who have a data plan with a limited amount of data.
it is also very useful for people who want to keep track of how much data each app is using.
Signal Monitor Features:
1. Signal Monitor provides detailed information on your currently used network, regardless whether you are using WLAN or a cellular connection.
2. Network operators, sim operator, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, phone type, IP address (internal und external), roaming state, etc. are all included.
3. The app icon is available on https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/483467/communication_feed_network_rss_wireless_icon#size=512
4. WLAN-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WLAN speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address, etc. are all included for WLAN signal.
5. The credits section lists the people who have made
1. Is Signal Monitor available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Signal Monitor app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Signal Monitor on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Signal Monitor App, however there are a number of ways to play Signal Monitor on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Signal Monitor app free?
Ans: Yes, the Signal Monitor app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The Signal Monitor android application is a vital tool for anyone who wants to stay connected while on the go. Whether you are a business professional who needs to stay connected to the office, or a student who needs to keep in touch with your family, this app is a must-have. With the ability to monitor your signal strength, you can easily find the best spot to stay connected.