Global Positioning System or GPS is a satellite-based navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. It is used by civilians and military, including the United States Army, Air Force, and Navy.
Download GPS External Signal APK Free
|APK Name||GPS External Signal|
|App Latest version:||1.0|
|GPS External Signal last updated time||Sep 2, 2015|
|Developed by||Michal Bureš|
How To Download and Install GPS External Signal For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install GPS External Signal App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “GPS External Signal App” in the search bar.
- Find the GPS External Signal App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the GPS External Signal App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “GPS External Signal App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use GPS External Signal App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run GPS External Signal on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of GPS External Signal App, however there are a number of ways to play GPS External Signal on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About GPS External Signal
PLEASE, TEST FIRST IF IT WILL WORK FOR YOU BY USING THE COMPANION GPS PROTOCOLS APP – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.michalbures.garmin.protocols
IF THE APP CAN’T CONNECT TO YOUR GPS please check with USB Device Info app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=aws.apps.usbDeviceEnumerator) if your Android device can see the GPS connected. If yes, then please send contents of the app log (top right menu button) to [email protected], so I can try to figure out what is the problem.
GPS External Signal allows you receive GPS location from your Garmin GPS in any app on your Android device.
One example where this can be useful is boats, where you can take a dedicated Garmin GPS with good reception and connect it to your table and there you can use the myriad of map apps. Another example are Garmins OEM sensors or other display-less GPS devices. With this app you can get the position data on your shiny and large tablet.
To find out if GPS External Signal is compatible with your devices please use the companion app GPS Protocols – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.michalbures.garmin.protocols
You can also use USB Device Info app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=aws.apps.usbDeviceEnumerator) to check if your Android device can see the connected GPS.
For further information see http://bures.io/products/android/gps-external-signal/
In order to log received locations to gpx file
In order to provide received locations to Android
The GPS External Signal android application is a handy tool that helps users to track their current location and navigate to their desired destination. The app is easy to use and provides accurate information. Overall, the GPS External Signal android application is a great tool that is helpful for both navigation and tracking purposes.