Do you have a satellite dish and want to find the best spot to place it? Do you want to know the direction to point your dish for optimum signal? If so, then the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder is the perfect tool for you!
This handheld device quickly and easily determines the direction of the satellite signal and the strength of the signal. It is easy to use; just point the Signal Meter-Sat Finder in the direction of the satellite, and the LED lights will indicate the strength of the signal.
The Signal Meter-Sat Finder is perfect for both beginners and experienced satellite dish users. It is small and lightweight, so it is easy to take with you on your next camping trip or RV
Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder Features:
-supports all Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers
-same interface for both versions
-allows zapping channels
-allows taking screenshots
-allows watching live TV streams
-tested and working on many receivers
-informations and support available online
Download Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder APK Free
|APK Name||Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder|
|App Latest version:||1.0.4|
|Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder last updated time||Jun 1, 2020|
How To Download and Install Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder App” in the search bar.
- Find the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder APK:
Use your phone or tablet to align your satellite dish by reading signal levels from Enigma 1 or Enigma2 satellite receiver.
YOU WILL NEED SATELLITE RECEIVER WITH ENIGMA 1 OR ENIGMA 2 SOFTWARE TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.
SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images, has same interface for both versions and works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere). Additionally it allows you to ZAP channels, take screenshots and watch live TV streams directly on your device. SatFinder for Dreambox, VU+ and many others.
– make sure you have video player with RTSP stream support (VPlayer or Daroon player)
– user internal IP address (192.168…) instead of public IP/hostname to avoid problems with routing and port forwarding. Once you’re sure it’s working locally and you have UPLOAD speed of more than 5-6 MBit/s try to forward TCP ports 80, 8001 and 31339.
Tested and working on this receivers:
– Dreambox DM500
– Dreambox DM500HD
– Dreambox DM600
– Dreambox DM7000
– Dreambox DM7020
– Dreambox DM7025
– Dreambox DM800
– Dreambox DM800SE
– Dreambox DM8000
– Dreambox 900 UHD
– Dreambox 920 UHD
– Dreambox One
– VU+ Uno
– VU+ Duo
– AzBox Premium
– AzBox HD Elite
– AzBox Ultra HD
– Kathrein UFS 910
– IPBox 9000
– Amiko Alien
– Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
– Gigablue solo
– Gigablue Quad Plus
– ClarkeTech ET9000
– ClarkeTech Xtrend ET5000
– Edision OS Mio
For informations and support visit
1. Is Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder App, however there are a number of ways to play Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder app free?
Ans: Yes, the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder android application is an excellent tool for amateur radio enthusiasts and satellite spotters. It allows users to quickly and easily identify satellite signals and track their location. The app is easy to use and provides a wealth of information for users. It is a valuable tool for anyone interested in satellite communications.