Speed test – Speed Test Master Features:
Download Speed test – Speed Test Master APK Free
|APK Name||Speed test – Speed Test Master|
|App Latest version:||1.42.4|
|Speed test – Speed Test Master last updated time||May 18, 2022|
|Developed by||Test speed internet & Net meter|
How To Download and Install Speed test – Speed Test Master For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Speed test – Speed Test Master App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Speed test – Speed Test Master App” in the search bar.
- Find the Speed test – Speed Test Master App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Speed test – Speed Test Master App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Speed test – Speed Test Master App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Speed test – Speed Test Master App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Speed test – Speed Test Master APK:
Use SpeedTest Master to test your internet speed and check network performance!
With just one tap, it will test your internet connection through thousands of servers worldwide and show accurate results within 30 seconds.
SpeedTest Master is a free internet speed meter. It can test speed for 4G, 5G, DSL, and ADSL. It’s also a wifi analyzer that could help you test wifi connection.
– Test your download and upload speed and ping latency.
– Advanced ping test to check your network stability.
– Check Wi-Fi signal strength and find the strongest signal spot
– Detect who is using your Wi-Fi
– Data usage manager help you monitor your mobile data usage
– Check your real-time internet speed in the status bar
– Diagnose network automatically when bad connection
– Detailed speed test information and Real-time graphs
– Save internet speed test result permanently
Free and fast internet speed test
This internet speed checker and wifi speed meter test your download and upload speed and latency (ping). It can be used for your cellular connections ( LTE, 4G, 3G) and a wifi analyzer to perform a wifi speed test for wifi hotspots.
Wi-Fi speed checker and analyzer
You could use it for Wi-Fi signal strength to find the strongest signal spot in your house or office. SpeedTest Master also helps you scan the devices to find who is using your Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi channel analysis helps you find a less crowded channel for your wifi router. This Wi-Fi analyzer provides useful information about wireless signals around you.
Data Usage – Data Manager
SpeedTest Master can help to manage your data usage. It monitors your data usage on mobile, Wifi, and roaming and you could set custom usage alarms to avoid overage charges and bill shock.
Broadband/Bandwidth doesn’t meet the promise the network provider gives to you?
Download the free SpeedTest Master to test connection with one touch and manage your network easily.
Try the best, easiest and most professional speed test app!
Enjoy everything with fast internet connection!
If you have questions or suggestions to this app, please email to [email protected]
1. Is Speed test – Speed Test Master available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Speed test – Speed Test Master app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Speed test – Speed Test Master on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Speed test – Speed Test Master App, however there are a number of ways to play Speed test – Speed Test Master on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Speed test – Speed Test Master app free?
Ans: Yes, the Speed test – Speed Test Master app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.