Looking for a reliable and affordable RF signal detector? Look no further! Our top-of-the-line RF signal detector is perfect for detecting and locating signals from wireless devices. Whether you’re a business owner looking to keep your office secure, or a parent wanting to protect your family, our RF signal detector is the perfect tool for the job. With its advanced features and low price tag, you can’t go wrong with an RF signal detector from our shop!
Download RF Signal Detector APK Free
|APK Name||RF Signal Detector|
|App Latest version:||1.0.6|
|RF Signal Detector last updated time||Oct 22, 2022|
|Developed by||Hidden App Studio|
How To Download and Install RF Signal Detector For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install RF Signal Detector App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “RF Signal Detector App” in the search bar.
- Find the RF Signal Detector App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the RF Signal Detector App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “RF Signal Detector App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use RF Signal Detector App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run RF Signal Detector on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of RF Signal Detector App, however there are a number of ways to play RF Signal Detector on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About RF Signal Detector
Radio frequency (RF) is a measurement representing the oscillation rate of electromagnetic radiation spectrum, or electromagnetic radio waves, from frequencies ranging from 300 GHz to as low as 9 kHz.
monitor the Radio Frequency and WIFI signal strength as seen by the device as well as WIFI hotspots.
The advantage of RF Signal Monitor:
The RF Signal Detector released to do important stuff and to perform some tests with your Android smartphone easily.
RF Signal Monitor provides detailed information over the currently used network.
can be used while travelling to know on which corner you are getting excellent signal frequency.
it’s useful in finding good areas of WIFI connectivity in your WIFI network.
Displays serving and neighbor cells signal levels.
RF calculators help with unit conversions, VSWR calculations, attenuator design, antenna design, radars, and various other basic calculations that are often required.
Supports 3G, LTE and Wi-Fi signal logging, and basic 2G signal level
Measure and control RF power in wireless systems.
RF signal Tracker features:
– describe a cell sites zone of coverage
– View LTE and GSM signal strength
– Detect Signal Range by Meter
– track your RF signals.
– you can map, record, analyze, and share that data in a meaningful way.
– View LTE and GSM signal strength and view more details of signals.
– pick the faintest signals being emitted in an area
– RF detectors are used primarily to.
– LTE and GSM Meter.
– Check internet Speed.
-Cellular Data Information.
the application contains several information about the radio frequency very useful:
– Cellular Standards Data Rates (CDMA vs GSM)
– Properties of Popular Coaxial Cables
– Coaxial Connector Torque Specs and Comparison of Common Coaxial Dielectrics
– dBm / millivolts / milliwatts conversion and dBm-dBw Watts
– Electrical Field Strength Conversion
– Fuse (with 2, 3 and 4 bands) and (with colored dots) Ratings
– Gan vs LDMOS Comparison
– Microwave Frequency Bands
– Radio Frequency Table (ITU, IEEE Bands, EU, NATO, US ECM Bands)
– Radio Spectrum Segments
– Rectangular Waveguide Dimensions
– RF Connector Specs
– Waveguide frequency bands and interior dimensions
RF Signal Detector is an android application that allows users to detect and monitor RF signals in their vicinity. The application is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. It has a simple and intuitive interface that allows users to view the strength of the RF signals in their vicinity. The application also allows users to save the data for future reference.