NetMonster is the perfect place for anyone looking for a job or for employees. We offer a variety of services that are designed to help you find the perfect job or employee. We have a large database of jobs and employees that are updated daily. We also offer a variety of tools and resources that are designed to help you find the right job or employee.
Download NetMonster APK Free
|App Latest version:||2.20.2|
|NetMonster last updated time||Jan 25, 2022|
|Developed by||Michal Mroček|
How To Download and Install NetMonster For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install NetMonster App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “NetMonster App” in the search bar.
- Find the NetMonster App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the NetMonster App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “NetMonster App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use NetMonster App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run NetMonster on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of NetMonster App, however there are a number of ways to play NetMonster on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
NetMonster collects, shows and stores information about nearby cell towers. Each tower has its unique set of identifiers and NetMonster will show you them. During collection it automatically attempts to guess location for each tower. In select areas and countries precise locations are available.
All cells that your phone actively connected to are continuously saved into log till you terminate the app. You can manually correct the location, browse cells on the map, filter them and eventually export all the data.
NetMonster also visualises signal changes and provides short description what given measurement means and how it affects reception quality or theoretical maximal speed.
Supported networks are GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, 4G LTE, 5G NSA and 5G SA. When it comes to LTE, NetMonster also detects aggregated carriers (so-called LTE-Advanced). For areas where 5G NSA is available you can see if NSA is in use or just deployed, carrier aggregation in 4G+5G NSA is also available.
NetMonster is based on open-source library NetMonster Core:
Want to get updates first? Join beta channel!
NetMonster is a great application that allows users to control their network traffic. The app is easy to use and helps users to stay informed about their network activity. Overall, NetMonster is a great app that is helpful for managing network traffic.