Light signals are one of the most important forms of communication in the world. They are used to direct traffic, communicate with people, and warn of danger.
Download Light Signals APK Free
|APK Name||Light Signals|
|App Latest version:||1.5|
|Light Signals last updated time||Nov 5, 2021|
How To Download and Install Light Signals For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Light Signals App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Light Signals App” in the search bar.
- Find the Light Signals App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Light Signals App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Light Signals App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Light Signals App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks Emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Light Signals
Light Signals is an Android app that uses your device’s camera to detect and track colors. With it, you can create and share light signal art with others.
To create a light signal, open the app and select the color you want to use. Then, use your device’s camera to point at something and watch the light signal change. You can also change the brightness and size of the light signal.
To share your light signal, select the share button and choose a way to share it. You can share it by text, email, or social media.
Light Signals Features:
in dark environments;
– using the LED flashlight as a source of light in dark environments;
– using the app as a source of sound in silent environments.
Whats New In this Light Signals?
Added support for Android 12
1. Is Light Signals available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Light Signals app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Light Signals on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Light Signals App, however there are a number of ways to play Light Signals on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Light Signals app free?
Ans: Yes, the Light Signals app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Light Signals is an android application that uses the camera on your phone to detect light signals from stoplights and traffic signals. It then tells you what the signal means and how to respond. This is a very useful application for those who are new to a city or just need a refresher on traffic signals.