Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices Features:
Download Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices APK Free
|APK Name||Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices|
|App Latest version:||2.0.9|
|Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices last updated time||May 4, 2022|
|Developed by||OneLab by OnePlus|
How To Download and Install Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices App” in the search bar.
- Find the Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices APK:
Seamlessly and safely transfer text, photos, videos, and files by synchronizing your clipboard between your phone & laptop. It’s as easy as copying on one device and pasting on another! Clipt creates a link between all of your devices to increase productivity.
Ever emailed yourself an image to get it on your PC? Ever messaged yourself just to get something on your Mac? Ever struggled to send files between your computer & phone? Then Clipt is for you.
🏆Clipt has over 90,000 users, is used in 200 countries, has been mentioned in over 1000 news articles & has transferred over 12 million pieces of data.🏆
– 🙌 Transfer text, images, videos and files
– 🌐 Seamlessly link multiple devices across ecosystems for increased productivity
– 🔒 Transfer data with confidence knowing it’s on your Google Drive
– 🔎 Search the recent history of your shared clipboard
Available across all devices
Clipt is available on Android and Chrome (PC, Mac, and Linux) with an iOS version currently in development. Connect multiple smartphones, tablets, Macs, and PCs together.
Clipt doesn’t see what you send as it uses Google Drive to only transfer a way to identify the file. Clipt only sees an identifying number, (ie.#123 text_link) keeping your information safe within the Google Cloud.
Important User Notes
– 🔔 Clipt works best with Chrome notifications turned on.
– 📒 Please log in with the same account on both devices.
– Transfer photos and videos from your smartphone (Android) to laptop (Mac/PC)
– Send a password code from your phone to computer
– Copy on one device & paste on another
– Act as a file manager for your phone & laptop
– Transport text between devices
Download Clipt and watch your productivity skyrocket with the clipboard in the cloud!
Look for “How to use” in the app menu for help.
Contact for support: [email protected]
Join the OnePlus Community
Check out our other app: Wellpaper
Follow Oneplus on social media
OneLab is a creative engine within OnePlus, composed of UI/UX designers, product managers and developers from around the world. The team focuses on developing new and exciting features that enhance the software experience of OnePlus users and beyond. They are the visionaries behind Clipt, WellPaper, Bitmoji AOD, Insight AOD, Zen Mode, and more. ✌️
1. Is Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices App, however there are a number of ways to play Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices app free?
Ans: Yes, the Clipt – Copy & Paste Across Devices app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.