DMSatFinder is a satellite tracking and orbit prediction application for Android devices. It allows you to track over 10,000 satellites and display their orbits on a 3D globe.
Download DMSatFinder APK Free
|App Latest version:||1.3|
|DMSatFinder last updated time||Apr 5, 2021|
|Developed by||Lukasz Modlinski|
How To Download and Install DMSatFinder For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install DMSatFinder App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “DMSatFinder App” in the search bar.
- Find the DMSatFinder App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the DMSatFinder App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “DMSatFinder App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use DMSatFinder App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks Emulator on your PC for run any android app.
DMSatFinder is a play store app that helps users track satellites in orbit. It includes a list of all active satellites, as well as their current location and altitude. DMSatFinder also includes a 3D viewer that allows users to see the satellites in orbit around Earth.
1. The DMSatFinder is a simple but powerful sat finder tool.
2. It is based on the Enigma2 software.
3. It is connected to the LAN.
4. The WebInterface is enabled.
5. The signal values from the E2 box are shown.
6. The BUILT-IN BEEPER is handy.
7. The CHANNEL/BOUQUET SWITCHER is included.
8. There is no need to watch the TV screen or ask for help while aligning the satellite dish.
9. The tool is easy to use.
10. It is a great tool for anyone who wants to set up a satellite dish.
Whats New In this DMSatFinder?
Fixed bugs and improved compatibility with most recent Android versions
1. Is DMSatFinder available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the DMSatFinder app is available for PC.
2. How do I run DMSatFinder on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of DMSatFinder App, however there are a number of ways to play DMSatFinder on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the DMSatFinder app free?
Ans: Yes, the DMSatFinder app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
DMSatFinder is a satellite finder application for android devices. It uses the device’s GPS to help users find satellites in the sky. The app is simple to use and is a great tool for anyone interested in astronomy or satellite tracking.