A bearing compass is a navigational instrument used to determine the direction of magnetic north. The bearing compass consists of a magnetic needle that points toward the north pole, a rotating bezel with degree markings, and a compass housing. The bearing compass is used in conjunction with a map and a protractor to orient oneself with respect to the surrounding landscape.
The AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass is an augmented reality bearing compass that uses the built-in camera and compass of your mobile device to display the direction of magnetic north in real-time. The AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass also includes a baseplate compass that can be used to take bearing measurements in the field.
Download AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass APK Free
|APK Name||AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass|
|App Latest version:||1.14|
|AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass last updated time||Jun 15, 2015|
How To Download and Install AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass App” in the search bar.
- Find the AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass
AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass is an app that uses augmented reality to help you navigate in the real world. The app displays a compass on your screen that points in the direction you are facing, and also shows your current location on a map. The app can be used to find your way around in unfamiliar areas, or to track your progress while hiking or camping. The app also includes a baseplate compass feature that can be used to orient yourself in relation to the cardinal directions.
AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass Features:
1. Measure and record headings on paper or digital maps.
2. Head towards the right direction using the Augmented Reality Heads-Up overlay.
3. Take and record bearings in the field.
4. Fast and stable.
5. Calibrate the magnetic sensors every time you use the application.
6. Some protective cases and pouches include a MAGNET. If this is your case, please keep the magnet away from your device when using the application.
7. Baseplate compass with rotating dial and precise heading display.
8. Baseplate compass background can be set to camera preview or picture.
9. Bearing compass with 2 Augmented Reality (AR) modes: ruler overlay and viewfinder overlay.
10. 4 different overlay transparency levels.
1. Is AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass app is available for PC.
2. How do I run AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass App, however there are a number of ways to play AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass app free?
Ans: Yes, the AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
AR Bearing + Baseplate Compass android application is an amazing app that helps in navigation. The app is easy to use and helps in getting accurate bearings. The app is perfect for hikers, mountaineers, and other outdoor enthusiasts.