Revizto is a cloud-based 3D visualization and collaboration platform for AEC professionals. It enables users to share 3D models and collaborate on projects in real-time.
Revizto has been used on some of the world’s most complex projects, including the World Trade Center and the Tokyo Skytree. It is the perfect platform for AEC professionals who need to share 3D models and collaborate on projects in real-time.
How To Download and Install Revizto 5 For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Revizto 5 App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Revizto 5 App” in the search bar.
- Find the Revizto 5 App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Revizto 5 App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Revizto 5 App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Revizto 5 App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
Revizto 5 Features:
– Access Revizto on any device, anywhere.
– Work in a true collaborative environment with team members across all disciplines.
– Identify and correct errors and issues early in the design process.
– Quickly find the information you need, when you need it.
– Keep all team members informed and up to date on project progress.
Summary of Revizto 5 APK:
|APK Name||Revizto 5|
|App Latest version:||5.10.1|
|Revizto 5 last updated time||Aug 1, 2022|
1. Is Revizto 5 available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Revizto 5 app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Revizto 5 on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Revizto 5 App, however there are a number of ways to play Revizto 5 on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Revizto 5 app free?
Ans: Yes, the Revizto 5 app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Revizto is a powerful and easy-to-use 3D visualization and collaboration tool for architects, engineers, and construction professionals. It allows users to view and markup 3D models and share comments and feedback in real time. Revizto is a valuable tool for architects, engineers, and construction professionals who need to visualize and collaborate on 3D models.