If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to print from your Android device, look no further than the HP Print Service Plugin. This handy plugin provides a quick and easy way to print photos, documents, and more, without having to download any additional software. Plus, the HP Print Service Plugin is free to use and easy to install.
Download HP Print Service Plugin APK Free
|APK Name||HP Print Service Plugin|
|App Latest version:||22.214.171.124|
|HP Print Service Plugin last updated time||Jul 14, 2022|
|Developed by||HP Inc.|
How To Download and Install HP Print Service Plugin For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install HP Print Service Plugin App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “HP Print Service Plugin App” in the search bar.
- Find the HP Print Service Plugin App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the HP Print Service Plugin App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “HP Print Service Plugin App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use HP Print Service Plugin App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About HP Print Service Plugin
HP Print Service Plugin turns your Android phone or tablet into a wireless printer, giving you the ability to print from any app to any printer. Supported printers include HP printers connected to your local network (Wi-Fi or Ethernet) and printers shared from a Windows or Mac computer on the same network. You can also print to HP printers anywhere in the world by using HP ePrint service.
To print, simply open the document, photo, web page, or email you want to print and select the HP Print Service Plugin from the list of printers. If your printer is not listed, select the “Find Printers” option and the HP Print Service Plugin will automatically find your printer(s) on the network. Once your printer is selected, press the print button and your document will be printed.
HP Print Service Plugin is free and easy to use. It is compatible with Android devices running version 4.0 or later.
HP Print Service Plugin Features:
-Print from print-supported applications to a variety of HP Printers
-Discover and print to HP printers that are connected to the same network as your mobile device, broadcasting a Wi-Fi Direct network, or connected to the mobile device via a USB On-the-Go cable
-Just select Print or Share to PSP when you need to print
-Simplifies printing on your Android™ Lollipop™ (v5.0) and newer devices
-If you use Android 6 (Marshmallow) or earlier, you might need to enable the HP Print Service Plugin in your device’s settings
-For more information on using the HP Print Service Plugin or details on supported HP Printers, go to: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04024231/?openCLC=true
-For more information on Mobile Printing in general, go to: https://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
1. Is HP Print Service Plugin available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the HP Print Service Plugin app is available for PC.
2. How do I run HP Print Service Plugin on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of HP Print Service Plugin App, however there are a number of ways to play HP Print Service Plugin on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the HP Print Service Plugin app free?
Ans: Yes, the HP Print Service Plugin app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
HP Print Service Plugin android application provides an easy way to print from your android device to any HP printer. With this app, you can print photos, web pages, documents, and more without having to install a separate printer driver.