As we age, our eyesight naturally begins to deteriorate, making everyday tasks like reading the newspaper or cooking dinner more difficult. Lookout is an assisted vision device that helps seniors regain their independence and quality of life.
Lookout is a small, lightweight device that attaches to eyeglasses and provides real-time magnification of objects up to 10 times their original size. This makes it easy for seniors to read menus, labels, and other small text. Lookout also features a built-in light for improved visibility in low-light situations.
With Lookout, seniors can once again enjoy activities that were once difficult, like knitting, gardening, or even just watching TV. Lookout is also a great tool for helping
Lookout – Assisted vision Features:
– Lookout uses computer vision to assist people with low vision or blindness get things done faster and more easily.
– Lookout has six modes for a variety of activities.
– Lookout is available in more than 20 languages, and runs on devices with Android 6 and above.
Download Lookout – Assisted vision APK Free
|APK Name||Lookout – Assisted vision|
|App Latest version:||null|
|Lookout – Assisted vision last updated time||May 31, 2022|
|Developed by||Google LLC|
How To Download and Install Lookout – Assisted vision For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Lookout – Assisted vision App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Lookout – Assisted vision App” in the search bar.
- Find the Lookout – Assisted vision App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Lookout – Assisted vision App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Lookout – Assisted vision App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Lookout – Assisted vision App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
About Lookout – Assisted vision
Lookout is an app that aids vision impaired people in everyday activities by providing spoken feedback on the environment around them. It does this by using the device’s camera to snap pictures and then vocalising what it sees. This can be used to help with things like navigation, identifying objects and people, and reading text. Lookout can also be used to record and store photos and videos for later use.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is Lookout – Assisted vision available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Lookout – Assisted vision app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Lookout – Assisted vision on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Lookout – Assisted vision App, however there are a number of ways to play Lookout – Assisted vision on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Lookout – Assisted vision app free?
Ans: Yes, the Lookout – Assisted vision app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Lookout is an assisted vision android application that greatly improves the vision of the visually impaired. The app uses the camera on the user’s phone to identify objects and provide spoken feedback about what is in front of the user. Lookout can identify common objects, colors, and money denominations. The app has proved to be a valuable tool for the visually impaired, and has received positive feedback from users.