There are times when we all need to buckle down and focus on a task. Whether it’s studying for a test, writing a paper, or completing a project, it can be tough to stay on track when there are so many distractions around us. That’s where FocusMe comes in.
FocusMe is a powerful, yet easy-to-use, productivity tool that helps you stay focused on the task at hand. With its customizable filters, you can block websites and applications that are known to be distractions, and set time limits for how long you want to be productive.
With FocusMe, you can finally get things done and achieve your goals!
1. View app and website usage time.
2. Block or time limit apps or websites.
3. Create a schedule for app and website usage.
4. View app and website usage stats.
5. Set device administrator permissions.
6. Get support for app issues.
7. Use on a variety of browsers.
8. Export app and website usage data.
9. Set rules for app and website usage.
10. View breaking news headlines.
Download FocusMe APK Free
|App Latest version:||2.9.2|
|FocusMe last updated time||Sep 1, 2020|
|Developed by||FocusMe Inc|
How To Download and Install FocusMe For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install FocusMe App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “FocusMe App” in the search bar.
- Find the FocusMe App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the FocusMe App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “FocusMe App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use FocusMe App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
How it works:
1. Open the app and add websites to your “blacklist.”
2. The app will then block those websites for the amount of time you choose.
3. You can also choose to block social media websites, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
4. The app will notify you when the time is up and the websites will be unblocked.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is FocusMe available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the FocusMe app is available for PC.
2. How do I run FocusMe on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of FocusMe App, however there are a number of ways to play FocusMe on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the FocusMe app free?
Ans: Yes, the FocusMe app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Since the release of FocusMe, the app has helped many users stay focused and productive. Some users have even seen an increase in their productivity by up to 400%. The app has a 4.8 star rating on the Google Play Store with over 1,000 reviews.