GitHub is the world’s largest software development platform, with over 28 million developers. Millions of developers use GitHub to build amazing things together.
Download GitHub APK Free
|App Latest version:||1.78.0|
|GitHub last updated time||Aug 30, 2022|
How To Download and Install GitHub For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install GitHub App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “GitHub App” in the search bar.
- Find the GitHub App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the GitHub App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “GitHub App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use GitHub App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run GitHub on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of GitHub App, however there are a number of ways to play GitHub on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
There’s a lot you can do on GitHub that doesn’t require a complex development environment – like sharing feedback on a design discussion, or reviewing a few lines of code. GitHub for Android lets you move work forward wherever you are. Stay in touch with your team, triage issues, and even merge, right from the app. We’re making these tasks easy for you to perform, no matter where you work, with a beautifully native experience.
You can use GitHub for Android to:
• Browse your latest notifications
• Read, react, and reply to Issues and Pull Requests
• Review and merge Pull Requests
• Organize Issues with labels, assignees, projects, and more
• Browse your files and code
GitHub is a powerful application that allows developers to collaborate on projects. The Android version of the application is just as powerful, and allows developers to easily share code and collaborate on projects. The Android version of GitHub is a must-have for any Android developer.