Do you want to watch your favorite TV shows and movies without ever having to leave the comfort of your couch? With Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku, you can! This app makes it easy to control your Roku and Alexa devices using nothing but your voice. Just say what you want to watch and Quick Remote will take care of the rest. Plus, with its user-friendly interface, you’ll be able to navigate your Roku and Alexa devices like a pro in no time. So why wait? Get Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku today and start streaming your favorite content in no time!
Download Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku APK Free
|APK Name||Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku|
|App Latest version:||1.3.6|
|Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku last updated time||May 22, 2020|
How To Download and Install Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku App” in the search bar.
- Find the Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks Emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku
Quick Remote turns your smartphone into a remote control for your Roku and Amazon Fire TV. It provides a simple, clean interface that is easy to use. Quick Remote supports all the standard Roku and Amazon Fire TV remote functions, including voice search.
Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku Features:
Amazon Alexa app or alexa.amazon.com:
• Make sure your Roku is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Alexa devices
• In the devices menu, select the Roku you want to control
• Try out some voice commands!
1. Stop looking for the remote when your phone rings! Just say “Alexa, ask Quick Remote to pause”.
2. Control your Roku with voice commands! Play or pause the movie. Rewind or fast forward your favorite shows. Start Netflix or CBS News channel. Navigate Roku’s menu by saying go left, right or select!
3. It can follow multiple commands at once and also control multiple Rokus! You can even ask for it to wait for your next command.
4. Quick Remote Alexa Skill: http://amzn.to/2o9ipvB
5. UK English: http://amzn.to/2fpd3
Whats New In this Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku?
• Prominently displays subscription pricing and terms
• Raise or lower the volume by 5, 10, 15 or 20 points – adjust it in the settings
• Set your phone’s Wi-Fi settings to ALWAYS STAY ON during sleep
Thank you all for your feedback!
1. Is Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku App, however there are a number of ways to play Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku app free?
Ans: Yes, the Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Quick Remote for Alexa & Roku is an android application that allows users to control their Roku streaming devices and Amazon Echo devices using voice commands. The application is easy to use and provides a convenient way to control streaming devices using voice commands.