If you’re like most people, you have dozens of online accounts with usernames and passwords that you have to remember. It’s not easy, and it’s easy to make a mistake. What if there was a way to keep all of your passwords safe and organized, and access them whenever you need them? There is – it’s called DataVault Password Manager. DataVault is the world’s most popular password manager, with millions of users around the world. It’s easy to use, and it’s the best way to keep your passwords safe and organized.
DataVault Password Manager Features:
Recovery Question in case you forget your master password.
• Backup your encrypted data to Dropbox, Google Drive or locally on your device.
• Generate strong passwords with our password generator.
• Use our flexible templates to store any type of information or create your own custom templates.
• Add attachments, including photos and videos, to your records for added security.
• Choose from a variety of Advanced Security Options to protect your data.
1. 256-AES encryption with PBKDF2 and salting for the highest security.
2. Login with Fingerprint Authentication.
3. Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
4. Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
5. Set a Recovery Question in case you forget your master password.
6. Backup your encrypted data to Dropbox, Google Drive or locally on your device.
7. Generate strong
Download DataVault Password Manager APK Free
|APK Name||DataVault Password Manager|
|App Latest version:||6.3.12|
|DataVault Password Manager last updated time||May 23, 2022|
|Developed by||Ascendo Inc.|
How To Download and Install DataVault Password Manager For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install DataVault Password Manager App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “DataVault Password Manager App” in the search bar.
- Find the DataVault Password Manager App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the DataVault Password Manager App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “DataVault Password Manager App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use DataVault Password Manager App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
About DataVault Password Manager
DataVault Password Manager is the ultimate password manager and secure digital wallet. DataVault password manager securely stores your passwords, credit cards, and other confidential information in an encrypted format. DataVault password manager makes it easy to access your information when you need it. DataVault password manager is available on Google Play and the App Store.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is DataVault Password Manager available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the DataVault Password Manager app is available for PC.
2. How do I run DataVault Password Manager on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of DataVault Password Manager App, however there are a number of ways to play DataVault Password Manager on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the DataVault Password Manager app free?
Ans: Yes, the DataVault Password Manager app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The DataVault Password Manager is a great tool for storing passwords and other sensitive information. It is easy to use and provides a high level of security. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep track of passwords or other sensitive information.