We all know that spending too much time on our phones isn’t good for us. But it can be hard to break the habit! Block Apps is here to help.
Our app is designed to help you take control of your digital wellbeing. We’ll show you how much time you’re spending on your phone, and provide tools to help you reduce your screen time.
Block Apps is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to take a break from their phone. With our app, you can set time limits for specific apps, or just turn your phone off altogether.
We know that digital wellbeing is important, and we’re committed to helping you achieve it. So download Block Apps
Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing Features:
minutes on Saturdays, and so on.
1. Block specific apps at specific times during the week.
2. View your app usage, going back up to 2 years.
3. Limit app usage. Set hourly or daily usage limits.
4. Get weekly usage reports. See where your time is spent and stay in control.
5. Strict blocking: can be enabled to prevent stopping a block early.
6. Temporary activation of blocks at any time.
7. Set hourly/daily usage limits for specific apps.
8. Analyze your phone usage over different time periods.
9. Configure blocks to only allow a specific duration.
10. Improve your digital wellbeing!
Download Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing APK Free
|APK Name||Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing|
|App Latest version:||7.0.4|
|Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing last updated time||Oct 11, 2022|
How To Download and Install Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing App” in the search bar.
- Find the Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing APK:
🔒 Block apps at specific times during the week.
📈 View your app usage, going back up to 2 years.
⏳ Limit app usage. Set hourly or daily usage limits.
📊 Get weekly usage reports. See where your time is spent and stay in control.
👮♂️ Strict blocking: can be enabled to prevent stopping a block early.
💪 Boost your productivity, stay focused, and improve your digital wellbeing!
Block is an easy-to-use Android application that improves your self-control by blocking or limiting your app usage and giving you insight into how your time is spent on your phone. Whether you need to focus on your 🎓 study, don’t want to get distracted at 💼 work, can’t go to 🛌 sleep at night, or want to be more 👥 social, this app can help you out.
🕓 BLOCK SPECIFIC APPS AT SPECIFIC TIMES
Select a group of apps and create a custom time schedule during which these apps will automatically be blocked. The schedule is fully customizable, allowing you to set different times on different days in the week, allowing you to create productive habits. An active block cannot be turned off so that it prevents you from using distracting apps.
⏱️ You can temporarily activate your blocks at any time for a specific duration. Great for when you start a study session or want to go to sleep. Often combined with a Pomodoro timer for increased productivity.
📊 VIEW APP USAGE
You can analyze your phone usage over different time periods, going back up to 2 years. See where your time is spent and take steps to improve your digital wellbeing.
⌛ SET HOURLY/DAILY USAGE LIMITS
Wasting time on social media, or watching too many YouTube videos? You can configure an hourly/daily usage limit for specific apps. When you reach the time limit, the apps will be blocked for the remainder of the day. The limits are customizable per day of the week. For example, detox from Facebook and other social media apps by only allowing 30 minutes per weekday, limit Reddit to 20 minutes in the weekend, or block Whatsapp after 1 hour of messaging.
📈 RECEIVE WEEKLY USAGE REPORTS
At the start of each week, you will receive an overview of your app usage of the week before. This contains a detailed breakdown of where your time was spent during the week, allowing you to easily decide which apps to restrict. You will be able to have more quality time and reduce your phone addiction, resulting in a better digital diet.
🔒 STRICT APP BLOCKING
Strictness of each block can be configured, when strict mode is enabled you cannot pause or edit an active restriction, except by rebooting your phone. If that is too easy, you can even prevent a reboot from disabling active blocks in the app’s settings. This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The permission can (optionally) be enabled inside the app’s settings to prevent the app from being force closed or uninstalled, such that there is no way to circumvent a block. Procrastinators, this app is made for you.
Additionally, you can place widgets on your home screen that allow you to start a block in a single tap. There is Tasker support to automate the starting of a block at any time.
This app uses a number of special permissions, like an Accessibility service, to detect and block app and website usage. No personal information or app usage data is collected from these permissions, all data stays on your phone.
Please see the FAQ and troubleshooting tips in the app for any issues. The most common problems can be solved by disabling aggressive battery management settings to allow the app to run in the background.
1. Is Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing App, however there are a number of ways to play Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing app free?
Ans: Yes, the Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The Block Apps: Digital Wellbeing application is a helpful tool for monitoring and managing digital device usage. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit each individual’s needs. It helps to create a healthy balance between digital and physical well-being.