We all know that one person who can’t put their phone down. They’re always on Facebook, or Instagram, or Twitter. Maybe they’re even playing games. Whatever it is, they’re always using their phone. And you’re always annoyed with them because you can’t get them to put their phone down. Well, now there’s a solution: AppBlock. AppBlock is a app that lets you block other apps and sites on your phone. So if you’re trying to get work done, or you’re trying to have a conversation with someone, you can just block those apps and sites. It’s really easy to use, and it’s a great way to get some peace and quiet.
How To Download and Install AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites App” in the search bar.
- Find the AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites Features:
1. AppBlock helps you to focus on what is important by blocking distracting apps and websites.
2. You can set a reminder to block an app or website at a specific time or date.
3. AppBlock can be customized to activate based on a specific wifi connection or your location.
4. AppBlock has a do-not-disturb timer to keep your reminders and notifications off.
5. AppBlock has a screen time tracker to limit your app usage.
6. AppBlock can be activated in Strict Mode to improve self-control.
7. AppBlock can disable alerts to help you focus.
8. AppBlock has a usage timer to track your app usage limit.
9. AppBlock is a mobile tracker manager that helps you block annoying apps and websites, track your phone screen time, and set personal reminders to manage your productivity and focus on what is important.
10. AppBlock is the perfect tool to increase your
Summary of AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites APK:
|APK Name||AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites|
|App Latest version:||5.22.4|
|AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites last updated time||Oct 10, 2022|
|Developed by||MobileSoft s.r.o.|
1. Is AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites app is available for PC.
2. How do I run AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites App, however there are a number of ways to play AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites app free?
Ans: Yes, the AppBlock – Block Apps & Sites app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
AppBlock is a great way to focus on your work and minimize distractions. It’s a very useful app for people who want to concentrate on their work and avoid any type of distraction. Overall, AppBlock is a great app that can help you stay focused and organized.