Adding a watermark to your photos is a quick and easy way to protect them from unauthorized use while still making them look great. A watermark is a small graphic or text that is overlaid on top of a photo, and can be used to identify the owner or to indicate that the photo is copyrighted. Adding a watermark is a great way to deter people from stealing your photos, and it’s also a great way to promote your business or website.
Add Watermark on Photos Features:
1. Create and save watermarks
2. Batch processing
3. Preview & adjust watermarks
4. Custom text watermarks
5. Watermark patterns
6. Use your company logo or create one
7. Copyright symbols
8. Pixel-perfect positioning
9. Fonts galore
10. Automatic tiling
Download Add Watermark on Photos APK Free
|APK Name||Add Watermark on Photos|
|App Latest version:||4.4|
|Add Watermark on Photos last updated time||May 17, 2022|
|Developed by||Simply Entertaining Apps|
How To Download and Install Add Watermark on Photos For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Add Watermark on Photos App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Add Watermark on Photos App” in the search bar.
- Find the Add Watermark on Photos App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Add Watermark on Photos App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Add Watermark on Photos App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Add Watermark on Photos App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Add Watermark on Photos APK:
Try it for Free!
Watermark your photos, right from your phone. Create and Apply Fully customizable watermarks (We aren’t kidding).
Watermark your content to Protect from unauthorized use (Copyright) OR Apply digital signature to create your Brand.
Add watermark on photos provides a complete watermarking solution right on your phone
– Create and Save Watermarks
Save your watermarks as templates. Choose from preset templates or use your own logo.
– Batch Processing
Watermark hundreds of files at once.
– Preview & Adjust
Preview Photos before applying Watermarks, Change Patern, position style on individual photos before processing in batch.
– Custom Text Watermarks
Create fully customized watermarks in seconds. Edit text, color, font, size, rotation, background and more.
– Watermark Patterns
Choose one of our pre-built pattern to quickly add style to your watermark.
– Use Your Company Logo Or Create One
Watermarks can also be imported in the form of an image such as a company logo
– Copyright Symbols
Make your watermark official with a copyright, trademark or a registered symbol.
– Pixel-perfect Positioning
Position your watermarks with precision. All photos in batch are updated simultaneously.
– Fonts Gallore
Choose from hundreds of integrated fonts
– Automatic Tiling
For ultimate protection, your custom watermarks can be automatically tiled across the whole photo.
– Cross Pattern
For ultimate protection, your custom watermarks can be crossed with your watermark in the middle.
– Digital Signature
Digitally sign your pictures and create your own brand.
Start protecting your content today!
1. Is Add Watermark on Photos available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Add Watermark on Photos app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Add Watermark on Photos on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Add Watermark on Photos App, however there are a number of ways to play Add Watermark on Photos on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Add Watermark on Photos app free?
Ans: Yes, the Add Watermark on Photos app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Watermarking photos with Android is a quick and easy way to protect your copyright and add some extra privacy protection to your images. There are a number of different watermarking apps available on the Android platform, so you’re sure to find one that meets your needs.