. Shared parenting.
WeParent is the perfect solution for coparenting, custody and shared parenting. Our app provides a secure and easy way for parents to communicate, share custody information and make arrangements. WeParent makes coparenting and shared parenting easier than ever before!
WeParent: Coparenting. Custody Features:
permission, of course).
1. Custody schedules
2. Family calendar
3. Shared lists, updated real-time
4. Real-time messaging
5. Important contacts and information
6. Easy to use
9. Covers the entire family
10. Integrated with phone’s camera, photo library, and contacts book
Download WeParent: Coparenting. Custody APK Free
|APK Name||WeParent: Coparenting. Custody|
|App Latest version:||1.1.1|
|WeParent: Coparenting. Custody last updated time||Sep 9, 2022|
How To Download and Install WeParent: Coparenting. Custody For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install WeParent: Coparenting. Custody App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “WeParent: Coparenting. Custody App” in the search bar.
- Find the WeParent: Coparenting. Custody App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the WeParent: Coparenting. Custody App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “WeParent: Coparenting. Custody App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use WeParent: Coparenting. Custody App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About WeParent: Coparenting. Custody APK:
WeParent was featured by Parents, Romper, App Advice, NBC, ABC, and Forbes. Awarded rare editors choice award on App Store.
Developed by a team of divorced and single parents whose only mission is to make co-parenting easier and less stressful.
Manage your custody schedules 🧒, organize joint calendars 🗓️ and lists, share information, and exchange messages 💬 – all in one place.
Start with a FREE 14-day trial. Then choose an affordable plan that covers your entire family. The first person in the family pays, everybody else joins for FREE.
Here is how WeParent simplifies your co-parenting experience and helps you stay organized:
1. Custody schedules. Use WeParent to set up your school year, summer, holiday, travel and vacation schedules. Start from our convenient built-in templates or use a custom schedule. Then track and manage changes to the parenting calendar, so that there is never any confusion about where the kids are staying.
2. Family calendar. Add your kids’ school events, after-school activities, doctor appointments, and anything else you need to track. Your spouse or co-parent and any other family members that you invite will be able to see all of these events too and pitch in to help when needed.
3. Shared lists, updated real-time. Use lists to create to-do lists, shopping lists, chore lists, packing lists, guest lists and more. Then check and uncheck items as you complete them. Your family will see the information updated in real-time.
4. Real-time messaging. Exchange private messages or group messages with anybody you invited to your family. Having all of your communication in one searchable archive makes it easy to retrieve the information whenever you need to.
5. Important contacts and information. Share your kids’ shoe sizes, school report cards, immunization records or photos with your family members quickly, easily and securely. We integrate with your phone’s camera, photo library and contacts book (with your permission, of course), and keep a searchable archive of everything for easy reference.
6. Record-keeping. Everything shared on WeParent is permanently archived, and can be retrieved for your review or for use in court if needed.
7. WeParent data are stored securely in the cloud and can be accessed from any device. All data entered into WeParent belongs to you, and you only. We never sell or exchange your data.
When you sign up, you are automatically put on a FREE 14-day trial that gives you unlimited access to all the features and functionality. After the trial, you can choose an affordable plan that covers your entire family. This includes you, your spouse and/or your co-parent, the kids’ grandparents or nanny, and anyone else who needs to be in the loop. Our monthly and annual subscription plans are a recurring subscription, which you can manage directly on Google Play:
– Your subscription covers unlimited family members. You can add, edit, or delete family members at any time.
– Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
– You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in Google Play.
Our lifetime family subscription is a non-recurring purchase. Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
We are constantly working to improve our app. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected] and we’ll be glad to help!
Co-parenting is challenging. Our app makes parenting simpler by getting everybody in your family on the same page. Don’t let another day go by without simplifying your parenting life!
1. Is WeParent: Coparenting. Custody available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the WeParent: Coparenting. Custody app is available for PC.
2. How do I run WeParent: Coparenting. Custody on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of WeParent: Coparenting. Custody App, however there are a number of ways to play WeParent: Coparenting. Custody on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the WeParent: Coparenting. Custody app free?
Ans: Yes, the WeParent: Coparenting. Custody app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
WeParent is a custody android application that helps coparents manage custody arrangements and communicate with each other. The app allows users to share custody schedules, exchange messages, and track expenses. WeParent makes it easy for coparents to stay organized and connected.