Since its establishment in 1996, Radio Free Asia (RFA) has become a vital source of news and information for people in countries where the media is controlled or censored by the government. RFA broadcasts in 35 languages to listeners in over 20 countries, providing them with uncensored news, opinions, and music from around the world.
How To Download and Install Radio Free Asia (RFA) For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Radio Free Asia (RFA) App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Radio Free Asia (RFA) App” in the search bar.
- Find the Radio Free Asia (RFA) App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Radio Free Asia (RFA) App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Radio Free Asia (RFA) App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Radio Free Asia (RFA) App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
Radio Free Asia (RFA) Features:
Try the Low-Bandwidth Mode in the settings of the app. This will help save on data usage and speed up the loading of stories.
3- Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed. Automatic updates can be enabled in the settings of the app.
4- Close any other apps that may be running in the background and using up memory and data.
Summary of Radio Free Asia (RFA) APK:
|APK Name||Radio Free Asia (RFA)|
|App Latest version:||3.3.1|
|Radio Free Asia (RFA) last updated time||Dec 15, 2016|
|category||News & Magazines|
|Developed by||Radio Free Asia|
1. Is Radio Free Asia (RFA) available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Radio Free Asia (RFA) app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Radio Free Asia (RFA) on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Radio Free Asia (RFA) App, however there are a number of ways to play Radio Free Asia (RFA) on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Radio Free Asia (RFA) app free?
Ans: Yes, the Radio Free Asia (RFA) app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Radio Free Asia (RFA) is a not-for-profit, private, multimedia news organization. RFA distributes news and information to listeners in East Asia and around the world in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Tibetan, Khmer, Burmese, and Vietnamese. The RFA android application provides users with access to RFA’s latest news and audio broadcasts.