Download BBC News APK Free
|APK Name||BBC News|
|App Latest version:||null|
|BBC News last updated time||Jul 29, 2022|
|category||News & Magazines|
|Developed by||BBC Media App Technologies|
How To Download and Install BBC News For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install BBC News App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “BBC News App” in the search bar.
- Find the BBC News App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the BBC News App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “BBC News App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use BBC News App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run BBC News on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of BBC News App, however there are a number of ways to play BBC News on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About BBC News
Get the latest breaking news from the BBC and our global network of journalists.
The app offers the BBC News Channel streamed live in the Video tab, social features and personalisation so you can re-order the news topics to suit your interests.
Top Stories brings you the latest, breaking news from our trusted global network of journalists.
My News is a feature allowing you to personalise your news offering.
Add topics wherever you see the + icon for a quick route straight to the stories you care about.
Stories from topics you add will appear in your personalised My News feed. Here you can order stories by topic or time, and use the Manage Topics screen to stay on top of the news of the day.
Find content fast
The app can suggest topics based on your location, stories you’ve recently viewed and what’s in the news now.
And you can quickly find content and topics that interest you using the Search. Choose from the familiar list of BBC News indexes such as Politics, Business, Entertainment and Health or search for your own subjects of interest whether they’re people, places, things or themes.
More of the news you care about
We now offer a fuller selection of stories from the newsroom, including:
– Popular. Keep on top of popular stories and videos from across the BBC, regularly updated throughout the day
– Live BBC News channel, available in the Video tab, up-to-the-minute reports available 24-hours a day
– Read the best journalism from BBC correspondents
– Access to our full range of video and audio
– Photo galleries and full-screen images
– Push notifications for breaking news stories
– My News Follow topics you are interested in and find them in the My News tab
– Video over 3G and wifi
– Improved offline experience. Download the latest stories when you have a signal and then read them at your leisure
– Settings to allow the app to automatically update in the background
– Share stories to your social networks, or email/SMS to a friend
– Font controls to increase or decrease the story text size to suit you
– Related stories, related topics. Go deeper into a storyline with suggestions for further reading and viewing and a range of topics related to each story
If you choose to receive push notifications, a unique identifier relating to your device will be stored by Airship on behalf of the BBC to provide you with the service. No other personal data relating to you (such as a username or email address) is processed.
You can choose to unsubscribe from BBC News push notifications in your device’s ‘Notifications’ screen.
For more information about how and why we use information about you, please visit the BBC News App Privacy Notice: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/help-55320181
– INTERNET: Used to get the latest news content from the BBC
– ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used to determine whether you are on 3G or Wifi to deliver the best quality content
– WAKE_LOCK: Used if you enable background updates in settings
– GET_ACCOUNTS: Used to determine if your device is capable of receiving Push messages
– C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: Used to receive Push messages if you opt in
– ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows the app to suggest news based on your location (Android 4.0 and above)
– READ_SYNC_SETTINGS/WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS/AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS: Used for managing background updates to get the latest news content from the BBC (Android 4.1 and above)