If you’re like most people, you probably take notes on your phone or computer during meetings, lectures, or other important events. But do you ever have trouble finding that specific note you took a few weeks ago? Note Recognizer can help! This app quickly scans all of your notes and finds the one you’re looking for.
Download Note Recognizer APK Free
|APK Name||Note Recognizer|
|App Latest version:||5.2|
|Note Recognizer last updated time||Feb 12, 2017|
|category||Music & Audio|
|Developed by||The Sign of 4 Design|
How To Download and Install Note Recognizer For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Note Recognizer App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Note Recognizer App” in the search bar.
- Find the Note Recognizer App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Note Recognizer App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Note Recognizer App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Note Recognizer App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run Note Recognizer on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Note Recognizer App, however there are a number of ways to play Note Recognizer on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Note Recognizer
The Note Recognizer is meant for people who are seriously involved in active music making. This app is not a game. The Note Recognizer analyses the pitch frequency that you sing or play, and gives the corresponding note name. Very useful for singers who need to find the right starting note of a song. Or if you want to know the key of a song; sing the tonic, and you get the note name of the key. Also great as a tuner for guitar, or checking your intonation on flute, violin or any instrument. No fancy graphics, but perfectly visible layout for dark venues and gloomy practice environments. Choose from different note naming systems such as Indian Sargam or Do Re Mi.
Recognition range: E2 – G7. Whistling above this range wil NOT be recognized.
Now with Live Notation; play your musical idea on an instrument and have it transformed to musical notation. Watch your score grow while playing. Save the notation as an image file and send it to your dropbox or share it with friends.
To be able to save the notation, you need at least Android 4.0 on your device. Older versions will give an error.
Live Notation will not work for whistling, as the notes are above the normal musical range for instruments.
The quality of the microphone of your device may influence the performance of the app.
Are you looking voor vocal training and do you have little or no singing experience or voice training? Then we recommend Victor Baumwolle’s Vocal Starter Trainer.
Are you looking for vocal training on a more advanced level? Then we recommend Victor Baumwolle’s Vocal Intonation Trainer.
The Note Recognizer android application is an excellent tool for helping to improve your memory and recall ability. The app is easy to use and can be customized to meet your specific needs. With regular use, the Note Recognizer app can help you to better remember important information and improve your overall memory capacity.