No one knows emergency medicine like Tintinalli. With more than 35 years of experience as a practicing emergency physician, Tintinalli is a nationally recognized authority in the field. Her work as an editor and contributor to the field’s leading text, Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine, has helped to make it the most widely used emergency medicine resource in the world.
Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine is more than just a reference manual. It is a comprehensive and concise guide to the practice of emergency medicine, providing readers with all the information they need to diagnosis and treat a wide range of medical emergencies. The ninth edition of Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine features new chapters on topics such as sepsis, burns
Download Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man APK Free
|APK Name||Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man|
|App Latest version:||3.6.13|
|Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man last updated time||Aug 29, 2022|
|Developed by||Skyscape Medpresso Inc|
How To Download and Install Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man App” in the search bar.
- Find the Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man
The Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine App is an essential tool for emergency physicians, residents, medical students, nurses and paramedics. The App provides quick access to the complete 8th edition of Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine, including key sections such as drug information, cardiac emergencies, and common procedures. The App also includes a comprehensive set of calculators, decision trees, and clinical algorithms.
Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man Features:
1. Download the app for free to get a sample of the content. The full content requires an in-app purchase.
2. The manual is full-color and includes content on adult and pediatric patients.
3. The guide is enhanced by contributors from around the globe.
4. The guide is updated regularly to reflect the latest guidelines and research.
5. You can take notes and mark topics with relevant information.
6. The guide offers a subscription service for updates.
7. Payment is charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
8. The guide is compatible with Android devices.
9. The guide is available in English.
10. The guide is published by McGraw-Hill.
1. Is Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man App, however there are a number of ways to play Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man app free?
Ans: Yes, the Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Final thoughts on the Tintinalli’s Emergency Med Man application:
Overall, this is a very comprehensive and useful application for emergency medicine. It is easy to navigate and contains a wealth of information on a variety of topics. The images and videos are a nice touch and help to illustrate the concepts being discussed. This would be a great tool to have in any emergency room or on any ambulance.