Download TomTom GO Fleet APK Free
|APK Name||TomTom GO Fleet|
|App Latest version:||v12.0|
|TomTom GO Fleet last updated time||Jul 5, 2022|
|category||Maps & Navigation|
|Developed by||TomTom International BV|
How To Download and Install TomTom GO Fleet For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install TomTom GO Fleet App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “TomTom GO Fleet App” in the search bar.
- Find the TomTom GO Fleet App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the TomTom GO Fleet App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “TomTom GO Fleet App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use TomTom GO Fleet App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run TomTom GO Fleet on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of TomTom GO Fleet App, however there are a number of ways to play TomTom GO Fleet on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About TomTom GO Fleet
TomTom GO Fleet is specially designed for professional fleet managers and drivers. Licensed fleet management operators easily optimize planning, efficiency and oversight with GO Fleet’s powerful location data. Drivers stay on schedule with custom routing based on the vehicle’s dimensions to avoid unexpected surprises or delays, along with restriction alerts, ADR tunnel codes, trusted TomTom Traffic and clear, reliable guidance both online and offline.
Easy fleet management integration:
– Unlimited navigation via the license from partner apps like WEBFLEET Work App
– Share your current location and ETA
– Receive new destinations and waypoints
Designed for commercial vehicles:
– Optimized routing for trucks that avoids sharp turns and narrow roads
– Specify your vehicle’s dimensions to get routes tailor-made for your vehicle
– Provide info on hazardous materials or applicable ADR tunnel codes to avoid restricted roads
– Find relevant places (like the nearest truck stop, weigh station, truck wash and more) with dedicated points of interest
– Get timely alerts about Low Emission Zones on your route
Stay up to date:
– Maps À La Carte: Save mobile data with downloaded maps for offline guidance
– Weekly Map Updates: Route around the latest road closures and stay within speed limits, even when you’re offline
– Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork – know which lane is yours for junctions and exits with clear Moving Lane Guidance
– TomTom Traffic: Avoid traffic delays on the road with intelligent routes**
– Speed Camera Warnings: Drive safer and gain peace of mind with average speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras**
– Online Search: Your go-to destinations as well as popular attractions and essential POIs are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search TomTom’s full catalogue of destinations**
Drive safely and simply:
– Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, rest areas and attractions en route and at your destination.
– Alternative Routes: Find the fastest ways around traffic congestion, backed by precise distance and time calculations
– Always Ad-Free: Forget annoying ads, drive without distractions or interruptions
Note – TomTom GO Fleet requires a valid license provided by a supported business partner app. Contact your fleet management provider for available options and prices.
** Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. Services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. On average, TomTom Services uses less then 10MB of data per month.
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.