Configuring your Ocean Signal AIS unit is easy with our free Windows PC software. The software is available for download from our website.
The software interface is simple to use, with clear instructions and on-screen help. The software is designed for both basic and advanced users.
You can quickly and easily configure your AIS unit to suit your needs. The software also provides updates and support for your AIS unit.
Download Ocean Signal AIS Config APK Free:
|APK Name||Ocean Signal AIS Config|
|App Latest version:||1.7.9|
|Ocean Signal AIS Config last updated time||Jul 9, 2021|
|category||Maps & Navigation|
|Developed by||Ocean Signal|
Ocean Signal AIS Config Features:
1. Use AIS Config to enter your MMSI number and other vessel details into the Ocean Signal ATB1 Class B AIS Transceiver.
2. Simple WiFi connection allows you to enter your MMSI Number, Vessel Name, Vessel Type, Call Sign and GPS Antenna position ready for transmission by your SOTDMA AIS Transmitter.
3. You can also configure the two NMEA0183 ports as well as set up WiFi access for direct communication with a mobile device or to add the ATB1 to you existing vessel network.
4. Creating an account during the configuration allows you to add an additional years warranty and ensures you can be contacted easily should there be any product enhancements available in the future.
5. Once installed you can use AIS Config to change all settings and details except the MMSI number.
6. AIS Config will allow you to request Ocean Signal to unlock the ATB1 to accept an M
About Ocean Signal AIS Config
Ocean Signal is an AIS Config app that allows you to configure and customize the settings of your AIS receiver. The app includes a variety of options that allow you to tailor the receiver to your specific needs. You can configure the settings for vessels and targets, as well as the way the information is displayed on your screen. The app also includes a handy chart that shows you the location of the AIS receivers in your area.
How To Download and Install Ocean Signal AIS Config For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Ocean Signal AIS Config App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Ocean Signal AIS Config App” in the search bar.
- Find the Ocean Signal AIS Config App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Ocean Signal AIS Config App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Ocean Signal AIS Config App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Ocean Signal AIS Config App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
1. Is Ocean Signal AIS Config available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Ocean Signal AIS Config app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Ocean Signal AIS Config on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Ocean Signal AIS Config App, however there are a number of ways to play Ocean Signal AIS Config on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Ocean Signal AIS Config app free?
Ans: Yes, the Ocean Signal AIS Config app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The Ocean Signal AIS Config application is a great tool for boaters and fishermen. It allows you to customize your AIS settings to ensure optimal performance. The application is easy to use and makes it simple to get the most out of your AIS system.