Shia Prayer Times are the Islamic prayers that are prescribed by Allah for the followers of Shia Islam. There are five obligatory prayers in a day and Shia Muslims are required to offer all of them. The Shia Prayer Times are different from the Sunni prayer times as the former follow the lunar calendar for determining the prayer timings.
How To Download and Install Shia Prayer Times For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Shia Prayer Times App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Shia Prayer Times App” in the search bar.
- Find the Shia Prayer Times App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Shia Prayer Times App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Shia Prayer Times App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Shia Prayer Times App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
Shia Prayer Times Features:
-The app is accurate and works offline
-The app is well optimized for all countries of the world
-The app provides the most important adayah and zeyarat
-The app was developed by an experienced software architect and senior software developer
-The app can be rated and feedback can be given to the developer
Summary of Shia Prayer Times APK:
|APK Name||Shia Prayer Times|
|App Latest version:||5.3|
|Shia Prayer Times last updated time||Mar 2, 2021|
|Developed by||Rafil Al Ars|
1. Is Shia Prayer Times available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Shia Prayer Times app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Shia Prayer Times on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Shia Prayer Times App, however there are a number of ways to play Shia Prayer Times on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Shia Prayer Times app free?
Ans: Yes, the Shia Prayer Times app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
The Shia Prayer Times android application is an excellent resource for Muslims who want to keep track of prayer times. The app is easy to use and includes a variety of features that make it an invaluable tool for prayer times.