If you’re like most people, you probably think about what you’re going to eat a few hours – or maybe days – in advance. But what if you could know for sure what’s in your food and how it will affect your body? Enter Nima, the portable food sensor.
Nima is a small, hand-held device that can tell you what’s in your food. It’s perfect for people with food allergies or sensitivities, or for anyone who wants to know more about the food they’re eating.
Nima is simple to use. Just place a small sample of your food in the sensor, and wait a few minutes for the results. Nima will tell you what’s in your food,
Download Nima: The Portable Food Sensor APK Free
|APK Name||Nima: The Portable Food Sensor|
|App Latest version:||2.3.8|
|Nima: The Portable Food Sensor last updated time||Feb 1, 2020|
|Developed by||Nima Sensor|
How To Download and Install Nima: The Portable Food Sensor For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Nima: The Portable Food Sensor App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Nima: The Portable Food Sensor App” in the search bar.
- Find the Nima: The Portable Food Sensor App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Nima: The Portable Food Sensor App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Nima: The Portable Food Sensor App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Nima: The Portable Food Sensor App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run Nima: The Portable Food Sensor on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Nima: The Portable Food Sensor App, however there are a number of ways to play Nima: The Portable Food Sensor on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Nima: The Portable Food Sensor
The Nima app helps you find gluten-free and peanut-free food. Hear about great restaurants or packaged foods directly from the Nima community.
• Each review is backed by an antibody-based chemistry test run by a Nima sensor. Real science backing real reviews, by real people just like you.
• Discover thousands of Nima-tested and reviewed restaurants across the United States.
• Filter by food genre and/or location, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
Find packaged foods
• Wondering if that bag of chips is really gluten-free? Or if the chocolate cake you’ve been eyeing contains peanuts? Search the Nima database for Nima-tested and reviewed packaged foods found in grocery stores.
For Nima Sensor owners
• Sync your Nima Sensor test results to the app. It’s quick, easy, and helps you keep a record of which foods you’ve already tested.
• Share with the community. Every restaurant dish or packaged food you test and review is added to the Nima-tested restaurant map or packaged foods database.
• Quickly update your sensor with the latest firmware – the software that helps your Nima run smarter and faster.
Thanks to the Nima community, who have tested and reviewed every restaurant and food item you see on the app. Together we can help others make more informed choices, and live their healthiest lives. Cheers to good and healthy food!
*We are so excited to re-launch the app. Please send all questions and feedback to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you right away.
Nima is a portable food sensor that helps you determine if your food is gluten-free. The app is easy to use; you simply scan a barcode and the sensor will tell you if the food contains gluten. Nima is a great tool for people with gluten sensitivities, and it can also be helpful for people who are trying to eat gluten-free.