LogReps is the perfect app for tracking your exercises! With LogReps, you can easily keep track of the exercises you perform, how many reps you do, and how much weight you use. LogReps makes it easy to see your progress and stay motivated!
Download LogReps – Track Exercises APK Free
|APK Name||LogReps – Track Exercises|
|App Latest version:||1.85.0|
|LogReps – Track Exercises last updated time||Sep 23, 2020|
|category||Health & Fitness|
How To Download and Install LogReps – Track Exercises For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install LogReps – Track Exercises App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “LogReps – Track Exercises App” in the search bar.
- Find the LogReps – Track Exercises App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the LogReps – Track Exercises App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “LogReps – Track Exercises App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use LogReps – Track Exercises App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run LogReps – Track Exercises on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of LogReps – Track Exercises App, however there are a number of ways to play LogReps – Track Exercises on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About LogReps – Track Exercises
LogReps, short for “Log your Repetitions” helps you easily track your daily exercises. Inspired by Fitbit when tracking your daily steps, use LogReps to track your push-ups, sit-ups and other daily exercises (full list below).
Are you dedicated to your fitness goals? Are you tracking your 10,000 walking steps per day? Why not also track your push-ups, sit-ups, and other exercises. Set and exceed your goals with LogReps!
Challenge yourself to get to 100 push-ups per day! How about 100 pull-ups or sit-ups?
Please send us your feedback, comments, and ideas to [email protected]
Current total list of exercises:
Bicycle (Machine), Bicycle (Outdoors), Box Jumps, Bridges, Burpee, Chin-up, Clean & Jerk, Mountain Climbers, Curl, Dips, Flutter Kicks, Leg Raises, Lunge, Plank, Pull-up, Pullup, Push-up, Pushup, Rowing Machine, Running (Outdoor), Shoulder Taps, Single Leg Squat, Sit-up, Situp, Snatch, Squat, Squat (Weights), Stairmaster, Star Plank, Superman, Tire Slam, Treadmill, Tricep Extensions, Other.
LogReps is a great way to track your exercises and see your progress. The app is easy to use and has a lot of features. It is a great tool for people who are serious about their fitness.