There’s nothing quite like the refreshing feeling of diving into a pool on a hot day or taking a long soak in a tub after a hard day’s work. However, few people know that bathing in water can be not only refreshing but also therapeutic.
Download Waterlogged APK Free
|App Latest version:||2.4.12|
|Waterlogged last updated time||May 28, 2019|
|category||Health & Fitness|
|Developed by||Day Logger, Inc.|
How To Download and Install Waterlogged For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Waterlogged App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Waterlogged App” in the search bar.
- Find the Waterlogged App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Waterlogged App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Waterlogged App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Waterlogged App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks Emulator on your PC for run any android app.
Waterlogged is an endless runner game where you play as a person who has been swept away by a flood and is now desperately trying to escape the rushing water. You’ll have to dodge obstacles, jump over gaps, and swim for your life as you try to make it to safety. The further you get, the harder the obstacles become, and the faster the water flows. Can you make it to safety before you’re swept away?
-Tracking water intake
-Photos of cups
-Graphs and reminders
-Integrates with health apps
Whats New In this Waterlogged?
· Stability improvements
· Minor Bug Fixes
1. Is Waterlogged available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Waterlogged app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Waterlogged on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Waterlogged App, however there are a number of ways to play Waterlogged on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Waterlogged app free?
Ans: Yes, the Waterlogged app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Waterlogged is an amazing android application that is definitely worth the download! It is an all in one weather app that provides current weather conditions and forecasts for your current location and any other location you choose. It also includes a radar feature that is very helpful in tracking weather conditions in your area. The best part about Waterlogged is that it is totally free!