Flow is an air quality sensor that helps you understand the air you breathe. By measuring key pollutants like CO2, VOCs, and NO2, Flow gives you insights into what’s in your air and how to make it better.
Flow – Air quality sensor Features:
Flow, because it’s one of the most important gadgets you could own in the fight against air pollution.”
* 10 feature list from the text *
Download Flow – Air quality sensor APK Free
|APK Name||Flow – Air quality sensor|
|App Latest version:||2.0.02|
|Flow – Air quality sensor last updated time||Apr 25, 2022|
|category||Health & Fitness|
|Developed by||Plume Labs|
How To Download and Install Flow – Air quality sensor For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Flow – Air quality sensor App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Flow – Air quality sensor App” in the search bar.
- Find the Flow – Air quality sensor App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Flow – Air quality sensor App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Flow – Air quality sensor App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Flow – Air quality sensor App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Flow – Air quality sensor APK:
!! — You must have Flow, the personal air pollution sensor from Plume Labs, to use this app. For more information, please visit flow.plumelabs.com. — !!
!! — Looking for our free air quality forecasting app? Search for ‘Plume Air Report’ on the App Store or visit air.plumelabs.com. — !!
*Escape pollution and dodge the smog!*
The Flow companion app from Plume Labs collects and analyses the data taken from your Flow’s PM2.5, PM10, NO2 and VOC sensors and gives you beautiful, easy-to-read reports, maps, and graphs.
*Ever feel trapped by air pollution?*
Air quality, AQI index, smog levels: with Flow, you can find the best clean air commute, hunt down fresh air playgrounds, eliminate chemical hotspots in your home, and that’s just the beginning.
*Did you know?*
Wind and weather, humidity and heat, atmospheric pressure, and many other factors create clean air pockets in urban environments. In fact, air pollution levels change up to 8X from street to street in the city, and even more from room to room indoors! Flow gives you the information you need to stay healthy at home or on the go.
*Stop guessing and start sensing!*
A new study from top researchers at King’s College in London shows that, with good data, you can reduce your exposure to air pollution by as much as 50% by making small changes to your routine.
Track your personal pollution exposure with live data and daily reports: Flow measures real-time concentrations of PM2.5, PM10, NO2 and VOCs, as well as the AQI air quality level to give you everything you need to understand your exposure and build healthy routines.
Avoid the most polluted places: Flow tracks air pollution variations around you in real time, so you can find clean air.
Flow fits seamlessly into your daily life: Whether you’re cycling, running, out in the park with the kids, or relaxing at home.
***Flow in the press***
“I hope many people living in polluted cities will end up using Flow.” —Techcrunch
First! You got in on the ground floor with version 1. If you love your Flow and app, let us know with a review!
1. Is Flow – Air quality sensor available for PC?
Ans: Yes, the Flow – Air quality sensor app is available for PC.
2. How do I run Flow – Air quality sensor on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Flow – Air quality sensor App, however there are a number of ways to play Flow – Air quality sensor on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
3. Is the Flow – Air quality sensor app free?
Ans: Yes, the Flow – Air quality sensor app is free, But there are some limitations on the free app.
4. Is the Bluestacks emulator safe on PC?
Ans: The Bluestacks emulator is safe for use on a PC.
Flow is an air quality sensor application that helps people to be aware of the air quality around them. The app collects air quality data from users and shares it with other users, as well as with city officials. This data can help city officials to improve air quality in their city. Flow is free and available on the Android and iOS platforms.