There’s no need to be ashamed of your body. You can be fit and healthy at any size!
Losing weight and getting in shape can be a challenge, but it’s not impossible. You just need to find the right approach for you.
There are plenty of ways to get fit and healthy, and you don’t have to do it alone. There are plenty of online support groups and fitness communities that can help you get started.
So don’t wait any longer. Get started on your fitness journey today! You’ll be glad you did.
Download Fit and Healthy APK Free
|APK Name||Fit and Healthy|
|App Latest version:||2.3.3|
|Fit and Healthy last updated time||Jan 17, 2021|
|category||Health & Fitness|
|Developed by||Jason Lo|
How To Download and Install Fit and Healthy For PC, Windows, Mac?
There are Methods Of install Fit and Healthy App on your PC Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac.
- First of all, You need an android emulator. You can Use any emulator. However, I am gonna use Bluestacks.
- Download the emulator, install it on your computer, and sign in with your Google account.
- Now, You can go to the Play Store App and Type “Fit and Healthy App” in the search bar.
- Find the Fit and Healthy App from appeared search results and Click on Install.
- When you click the install button, It May takes Few seconds and the Fit and Healthy App will automatically be installed on your emulator.
- After successfully installed click on “Fit and Healthy App” from the Bluestacks home screen to start using it.
- Now you can use Fit and Healthy App for your PC as well as the installation is the same on Mac and Windows.
2. How do I run Fit and Healthy on PC?
Ans: There is no official PC version of Fit and Healthy App, however there are a number of ways to play Fit and Healthy on PC using Android emulators such as Bluestacks.
Here is, How to use bluestacks emulator on your PC for run any android app.
About Fit and Healthy
Fit and Healthy imports and exports step count as exercises, body weight, body fat %, height (and BMI), distances, calories burnt, water intake, stairs climbed, heart rates and sleep patterns from a Fitbit account into Samsung Health and vice versa. The app can be set to sync periodically. A schedule can be set so that the app downloads from Fitbit at a certain time of day (for example, during the waking hours).
NOTE: The Fitbit app for Android requires that you have previously owned a Fitbit tracker to view exported step counts.
* Import steps to Samsung Health as exercises
* Export steps to Fitbit – but WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN FITBIT CHALLENGES
* Import weight
* Import body fat %, height (and BMI), water intake
* Import stairs climbed, distances and calories
* Import average resting heart rate at a day level
* Import daily sleep start and end times
* Export calories, weight, body fat% and sleep times
The history graph can be accessed from the Fit and Healthy main screen by selecting “History” under the menu or by the tracker tile in Samsung Health. The graph plots data from devices that have been selected from the “Source data” option under the menu. Weight and step count data can be plotted.
This app has been approved by Samsung to access Samsung Health as a Partner App.
* Samsung Health app 6.12 or later version installed
* Fitbit account (Fitbit app does not need to be installed)
* Fitbit tracker if exporting steps
* Internet connection and browser
The Fitbit account information is not stored in the Fit and Healthy application.
The Samsung Health account information is not stored in the Fit and Healthy application.
The Fit and Healthy application requires an internet connection to download data from Fitbit. The Fit and Healthy application cannot download data from Fitbit if the Fitbit servers are not available.
Support is available by emailing [email protected]
Discussion group where bugs can be reported and feature suggestions made is available at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/fitandhealthy
Samsung Health is a product of Samsung.
Fitbit is a registered trademark and service mark of Fitbit, Inc. Fit and Healthy is designed for use with the Fitbit platform. This product is not put out by Fitbit, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product.
PLANNED FEATURES FOR FUTURE UPDATES
* Import other exercises from Fitbit
* Support for other devices
* Import food intake from Fitbit
The Fit and Healthy android application is a comprehensive and easy-to-use tool that can help you improve your overall health and fitness. With this app, you can track your diet, exercise, and health progress, and get valuable tips and advice to help you reach your fitness goals. The app is free to download and use, and it is available for both Android and iOS devices.